33

Recently, there are always many topics about Song Lan on the Star Network. Although Mus has used many means to suppress these news, new videos will soon appear on the Star Network.

Song Lan's act of expressing his feelings to Mus is too stimulating for every Zerg.

A handsome and gentle male Zerg, holding flowers, confessing to a female Zerg, this is simply an unprecedented story.

Various news about Song Lan quickly spread rapidly in the private chats of the masses.

The male Zergs felt that this was a very spineless and unworthy thing for male Zergs. Although they wanted to attack Song Lan on the Star Network, they all kept silent when they learned that Song Lan had S-level mental power. The imperial

law is very clear. S-level male Zergs are not like female Zergs, who can allow them to bully them. For

S-level male Zergs to punish a male Zerg, it is as simple as crushing an ant.

Therefore, these male Zergs can only curse a few times in private in the end.

The female insects' reactions were completely different from the male insects. Their love for Song Lan even reached a fanatical level.

Male insects are naturally attractive to female insects. Even those male insects who enjoy whipping female insects all day long have insects chasing after them, not to mention a gentle and beautiful S-level male insect like Song Lan.

Mus also saw the comments of female insects on Song Lan on the Star Network, and specially installed a positioning system on Song Lan's optical computer to keep track of Song Lan's information at any time.

He knew too well how attractive male insects were to female insects, and he had to protect his male master.

Before going to bed at night, Song Lan packed up all the uniforms and exam supplies he would wear tomorrow, and then fell comfortably on the bed.

Mus was sitting on the table beside the bed, carefully helping Song Lan disassemble the blue gem on the hairpin.

The relevant materials for making brooches were placed on the table. Song Lan stared at Mus silently for a while, and then smiled and took out a book from the cabinet at the head of the bed, and lazily leaned against the head of the bed to read.

They both quietly did their own things, no one disturbed each other, but the atmosphere was warm

and peaceful. In the warm-toned bedroom, the two equally handsome men had firm and gentle looks in their eyes.

After Song Lan finished reading a chapter, he looked up at Mus.

The blue brooch in the military female's hand seemed to have taken shape. The crystal blue diamonds were carved into the shape of three roses, and the bright light made it look sparkling.

Song Lan couldn't help getting off the bed, walked in front of Mus, and watched the movements of the military female's hands carefully.

Mus felt Song Lan approaching, looked up and smiled at Song Lan.

Song Lan really didn't understand. Mus looked like a big and strong military female, but why did she always smile with a sense of virtuousness and gentleness?

Song Lan couldn't figure it out, but it didn't stop him from liking Mus. He was simply controlled by Mus's warm smile from time to time.

He was warmed by Moose's smile, and the smile on his face widened. After kissing the military female hard on the face, he continued to observe the movements of the military female's hands.