30

After Song Lan got off the aircraft, there was still half an hour before the female soldiers were off work.

The weather in the Zerg is always very good. Occasionally, a few scattered clouds passed by in the blue sky, and the air was full of cold natural breath.

Although the air was very good, it was winter after all, and the cold wind still made me feel chilly.

Song Lan walked slowly along the road leading to the military headquarters. The trees on both sides were magnificent. Occasionally, a few female soldiers who got off work early passed by Song Lan, but they were all in a hurry.

Song Lan stopped about 50 meters away from the gate of the military headquarters.

He stood under a big tree surrounded by large orange flowers and looked towards the direction of the military headquarters nervously.

The tree species evolved from the Zerg can be cultivated with special medicines by the working insects, and can be evergreen all year round even in the cold winter.

He slowly took off his black coat and used some mental strength to resist the chilly wind.

The long gown was very long, reaching to the ankles, making Song Lan look even more handsome.

Standing under the orange tree, he was like the most beautiful scenery, easily attracting the attention of people around him.

Before leaving work every time, Mus would habitually take the military females to train.

After pointing out the problems of the military females as usual, Mus signaled that the military females could be dismissed and leave work.

A message from his subordinates came on the optical brain. Mus clicked it and found that it was a military female he left in the Male Insect Protection Association.

The military female asked him how to deal with the sub-female who almost splashed hot water on Song Lan's face. The sub-female showed great regret and hoped that the admiral could forgive him.

Mus pondered for a moment and told his subordinates to deal with it according to the imperial law and not to intervene.

This meant that he was unwilling to reconcile with the other party.

Mus was not a generous military female. He had been on the battlefield for so many years, killed countless beasts, and experienced countless betrayals.

He was not a military female who would easily soften his heart, not to mention that the other party had hurt the male master who was most important to him.

In the situation yesterday, if Song Lan had not used his mental power to sense the sub-female's movements in advance, the most likely outcome would be that Song Lan would be disfigured because of the cup of hot water.

Even if he was not disfigured, even if he could recover in the future, it would definitely hurt to have the hot water splashed on his face.

Male insects are not as strong as military females. They are very fragile, and the slightest abnormality may make them depressed and die.

Mus would never forgive that female insect.

The moment the female insect turned her wrist and splashed water on Song Lan, she should have been prepared to be severely punished.

After replying to the message, Mus looked up and saw Vino walking towards him. He and Vino had the same military rank, and they had known each other for a long time, so they had always had a good relationship.

"Let's go, what are you standing there for? Go home quickly," Vino smiled mysteriously, "Your little male master must be waiting for you at home now."

Hearing Vino talking about Song Lan, Mus' eyes softened, and he rarely smiled: "Well, go home."