21

The machines used in the old female insect's shop are not the red crystal commonly used in the empire, but the lower-grade white crystal.

Although both crystals can provide energy for the operation of the machine, the internal structure of the white crystal is not stable, and there are great safety hazards.

The empire has proposed to replace the white crystal with red crystal many times, but because of the high price of red crystal, all of them ended up in vain.

In order to reduce costs, small vendors have to use white crystal even if they have to keep an eye on the operation of the machine at all times.

After returning home, Moose sent a communication to the teacher, hoping that the other party could use red crystal as fuel instead.

But the stubborn old man just casually replied: "It's okay, don't worry about it."

Moose looked at the old female insect's reply, paused, clicked on the purchase page of the Star Network, selected a few stores with good reputations, bought some red crystals and sent them to the old female insect.

After Moose finished shopping, he turned off the light brain, lifted the quilt and sat on the bed.

Song Lan leaned against the bed, fiddling with Mu Si's fingers lazily, his Adam's apple rolled, and asked: "Madam, is Sony your good friend?"

"He seems to like you very much..." The voice was wronged and pitiful, as if he was going to be abandoned by someone in the next second.

Song Lan's white fingers pinched Mu Si's fingertips, and then gently released them. The look in his eyes seemed to be covered by a layer of mist, making it difficult to distinguish his emotions at the moment.

Mu Si is his female monarch, and any insect that may abduct his female monarch should be strangled in the cradle.

Early discovery, early strangle!

Mu Si's expression became serious. He suddenly turned over and knelt in front of Song Lan, looking into his eyes and said: "He is the teacher's insect cub. We have known each other for many years, but I don't like Lord Sony."

"Madam, please believe me..."

Mu Si clutched the quilt with both hands, and the tense back of his hands revealed his nervousness.

"Okay, it's okay, I believe you, I'm just asking, it's okay."

Song Lan reached out and pressed Mus back, brushed aside his messy hair, and whispered, "I just think that Sony looks cute. The Star Network said that female insects like petite and cute male insects like that. I'm afraid that the female monarch will like him too."

The male insect's forehead gently touched Mus's shoulder, with little force, as if he was acting coquettishly: "I only have the female monarch, please don't like other male insects, otherwise I will be sad."

The voice was almost imperceptible. "Very sad, very sad."

Mus's heart softened instantly. His male master didn't seem to understand how handsome and elegant he was, nor how much he liked him.

Although Mus didn't understand why the male insect had such an idea, he still lifted the other's chin and promised, "Except you, I have never liked other male insects."

He originally just wanted to live his life like other military females, forbearing.

He didn't expect that he would be so lucky to meet Song Lan.

The female insect lifted the male's chin without permission. If the insects of the Male Insect Protection Association saw this offensive action, they would probably scream and come to stop him.