13

When Song Lan woke up the next day, he vaguely felt a warm source lying next to him.

The touch under his hand was warm and firm, and Song Lan unconsciously wanted to get closer to the other party.

When his consciousness finally came back, he found that the comfortable heat source was his female monarch.

Mus sat upright against the head of the bed. He was only wearing a thin pajamas. His perfect figure was wrapped in dark blue silk pajamas. His sharp face was weakened by the hair hanging on the side of his face, adding a bit of inexplicable gentleness.

Song Lan's arms were tightly hugging someone's thighs, and under his face were the muscular legs of the female military woman.

The fabric of the pajamas was too thin, and Song Lan felt that the temperature of the female monarch was so hot that it made him panic.

Mus looked at Song Lan with a calm face, but his muscles were almost tense. He hesitated for a moment, and then raised his palm and gently touched Song Lan's hair.

"You're awake." His voice was low and pleasant. Song Lan slowly moved his face away from Mus's legs, and then quietly stepped back a little, looking up and smiling at Mus.

"The female king is back!"

The few centimeters he stepped back didn't mean anything, because he soon threw himself into Mus' arms again with surprise.

Mus's slender crow eyelashes drooped slightly, the corners of his lips curled up, and his eyes were full of smiles: "Well, the female king is back"

"I'm sorry to make you worry."

Song Lan rubbed his face against the bulging chest of the military female, and a burst of heat rose on his face. He finally moved his body away and asked seriously: "Is the female king injured? Did those bad bugs bully the female king?"

"My female father said to protect my female king, and Xiao Lan wants to protect the female king."

Mus' eyes deepened a little, he blinked, and suddenly smiled, and then Song Lan felt a soft touch on his face.

Mu... Mus kissed him!

Moose's lips moved down from Song Lan's cheek, and stopped when they were about to kiss the corner of Song Lan's lips.

He stepped back a little, looked at the stunned look of the male insect, and his hands around the male insect's waist trembled unconsciously.

He was still afraid that he would scare his little male master.

He always cherished and pitied the male insect in front of him.

Song Lan quietly clenched the quilt in his hand in the dark, slightly turned away from his sight unnaturally, and then smiled: "Does the female king also want to play games with Xiao Lan? Like...Lolo?"

Song Lan opened his arms to Moose, his eyebrows stretched, and there was a relaxed smile on the corner of his lips.

Moose's face became solemn.

"It's different from Carlo."

Moose pulled Song Lan's arm and touched the corner of the male insect's eye with his palm: "Can you stop mentioning that insect in the future?"

Song Lan tilted his head in confusion, with questions in his clean eyes: "Why?" Moose

pursed his lips and didn't speak, his eyes were full of emotions, but he didn't show it in the end.

He didn't know how to tell the male master about Carlo's evil deeds - the other party had been using deception to obtain those weak spiritual powers from Song Lan.