17

Mus stood there in a daze, without any reaction for a long time, nor did he take a step forward.

The female soldiers behind him all stared at Song Lan, and the noisy voices suddenly became quiet.

They were all blocked at the door by Mus.

The male insect in front of him was still wearing the same clothes he wore before he left at noon, and his appearance had not changed much, but Mus just noticed that something had changed in him.

This sudden change made him feel at a loss, but more of a strangeness and worry.

Song Lan looked at Mus's stiff appearance, paused, and slowly walked to the other side and stood still.

"Female Lord, why don't you come in?" A trace of hurt emotion appeared in his cold black eyes, "Don't you like me anymore? Are you tired of me?"

Song Lan didn't call himself Xiao Lan anymore. He felt that this self-proclaimed name was a bit shameful, and he was embarrassed and couldn't say it out loud.

After all, Mr. Song was thin-skinned...

Mus keenly noticed the change in the other party's self-proclaimed name. He pursed his lips, and looked at Song Lan with a deep gaze for a while, with an indissoluble dark color hidden in his azure eyes.

"I have always liked you, male lord."

He looked into the male insect's eyes and asked worriedly, "Do you feel uncomfortable anywhere?"

Song Lan smiled and said, "I'm fine, don't worry."

He raised his hand and touched the military female's hair, met Moose's eyes, and said gently, "Come in quickly, I've been waiting for you for a long time."

...

Hawke, who stood behind Moose and witnessed the whole process: ...

The other military females: ...

Vino, who finally climbed up the stairs and was hit by a bunch of pink bubbles: ...

Worried that the male insects would find it noisy, Moose did not bring back too many military females. He simply invited a few close subordinates and the admiral Vino, a total of no more than 7 insects.

These military females knew that the admiral had a fool male lord, and guessed that the other party might stay at home and celebrate the housewarming with them.

But none of them took it to heart. After all, the unconscious male would not kill insects casually, so they didn't need to be afraid.

But the current scene is completely different from what they expected!

Who can tell them who this male insect in front of them is with elegant manners, generous posture and clear logic! !

Among them, except for Mus and Admiral Vino, all are single military females.

They rarely have the opportunity to get so close to the male insect. At this time, they are all sitting on pins and needles, not even daring to breathe, and only glancing at the male insect from the corner of their eyes from time to time.

Song Lan pushed the fruit plate on the coffee table to the opposite side. The wrist bones under the solid color sweater are delicate and beautiful.

"Don't be so nervous, just chat, don't worry about me."

The teapot on the table was empty. Mus got up silently, walked into the kitchen, and poured a cup of flower tea for Song Lan.

Song Lan took it naturally, lowered his head and took a sip, and said with a smile: "Thank you, female lord."