8

Song Lan strode ahead, his mind now full of Mus's surprised and forbearing expression. For

the first time, he was looking forward to the day when he could get rid of Tiandao's control.

He had no other intentions, but he felt that his treatment of Mus was a little unfair. He could clearly feel Mus's deepening feelings for him recently.

Song Lan sighed silently again.

He had just walked a few steps in the corridor when Mus caught up with him.

Mus said nothing this time, nor did he force Song Lan to call his name.

He tentatively touched Song Lan's hand lightly, and seeing that the other party did not refuse, he led the male insect to the aircraft again.

Perhaps because his body was gradually being repaired, Song Lan had become more and more sleepy recently, and coupled with the long time in the hospital, his eyelids closed involuntarily as soon as he sat down.

Mus sat next to him, and after a moment of silence, he took out the blanket he had prepared for him and covered Song Lan with it.

He bought the blanket when he was on a business trip to the Second Galaxy. At that time, he had just learned that he had been matched with a male master by the main brain. He happened to pass by a store specializing in male insect supplies. Under the recommendation of the clerk, he bought the blanket.

Moose's hands slowly clenched into fists. He was a female insect. His nature made him have an irresistible love and loyalty to his male master.

He would uncontrollably want to get close to Song Lan, even if the other party would dislike or even hate him.

If Song Lan treated him with cruel and tyrannical means from the beginning like those male insects he knew, he would never be as passive as he is now.

He could completely imprison this male insect who had no social life and no relatives and friends to care about him at home, but he couldn't bear to do so.

He couldn't bear to trap the male insect in a small space, and he was also afraid that the male insect would be cold and distant to him like he just did.

The scene outside the window changed rapidly. Moose clenched his fists tightly. He stared at Song Lan's sleeping handsome face for a long time before slowly restraining his emotions.

After Song Lan woke up, he looked at Mu Si, who was silent and bowed his head, and a trace of worry flashed in his eyes. He

couldn't let this misunderstanding continue like this. He didn't want to wait until he recovered to explain it to Mu Si.

He had to find a chance to tell Mu Si why the original owner didn't want to call him by his name.

After returning to the military dormitory, Song Lan was about to speak when Mu Si knelt on the ground again.

There were still glass fragments on the ground that Li Hui had smashed before, and Mu Si's knees soon oozed blood.

His face was cold and his eyes were very complicated when he looked at Song Lan: "Master, please punish me, you can do whatever you want, but please... don't ignore me."

! ! !

Song Lan felt a buzz in his head. He looked at Mu Si kneeling on the ground, and his guilt was even worse.

He was silent for a few seconds before he found his thoughts, blinked his eyes, and pretended to be pitiful.

It was just right, taking this opportunity to explain to Mu Si.