31

The surrounding sights followed Song Lan and Mu Si like a shadow.

Their video today was probably not suppressed on the Star Network.

Song Lan didn't care about these. He held Mu Si's hand tightly and returned home.

As soon as the door was closed, Song Lan pulled Mu Si into the bedroom. He pulled Mu Si's hand and pressed it on his hairpin. His handsome face was full of tenderness and encouragement.

"Madam, help me take it off."

Mu Si's Adam's apple rolled up and down, and he pulled out the hairpin according to Song Lan's instructions.

The soft long hair loosened in an instant, and one of the strands was held in Mu Si's hand and rubbed quietly several times.

Song Lan smiled, quickly released his mental power, pressed Mu Si's shoulder and exchanged positions with him.

The tall military female was pressed down by Song Lan, without any struggle or resistance, and her eyes were full of obedience.

He is obviously a general, but he looks so easy to bully.

Song Lan pressed his palm on Mu Si's chest, feeling the tense body of the military female, and slowly unbuttoned the collar of the military female.

The strong upper body was soon exposed, and a blue necklace with a faint glow was hung around the neck.

Song Lan kissed Mu Si's neck a few times, stirring up Mu Si's emotions.

Mu Si was particularly passionate today, and his hot palm kept pulling Song Lan's clothes, but because of the long gown, he tried several times but couldn't take it off.

The military female's eyes were red, and her face was full of anxiety: "You look so good today."

"Thank you, female, I'm very happy."

Song Lan stroked the corner of the military female's eyes, his fingertips were slightly cool, and the fragrance on his body was light and full of desire that was enough to drive any female insect crazy.

"Are you cold?"

Mus grabbed Song Lan's hand and asked worriedly, "Did you get cold just now?"

Song Lan pulled out his fingers to cover up and bit the female military officer's chest: "I'm not cold, female lord, pay attention."

Mus' body trembled slightly, pursed his lips and said nothing.

He raised his chest and tried his best to cater to his male master.

When the passion was strong, mixed with the suppressed groan, there was also Mus's "I love you"

and Song Lan's more diligent movements.

...

The little female insect in the flower shop saw the video about Song Lan on the Star Network. Since Song Lan ordered blue roses in his store, the little female stayed in the store almost every day, waiting for the next visit of the male insect.

He only went out for a while today to help the female father buy things.

He was out for less than half an hour, and the male insect who was thinking about him bought the bouquet and left.

Just when he was sadly hiding in his little room and crying, he actually saw the video of the male son confessing on the Star Network.

He was still spitting on the video, thinking it must be the boring fantasy of the female insects, but the next second he recognized the bouquet of blue roses that he had carefully taken care of and packaged.