39

"Then I'd better go back..."

"Have you thought it through?" Song Lan asked gently, "Will you be scared if you go back?"

Song Sijue raised his face and smiled at Song Lan, his eyes clear and bright, as before.

Song Lan didn't really feel until now that Li Hui's body contained Song Sijue's soul.

A warm current passed through Song Lan's heart, and the last trace of strange feeling faded away completely.

"I can do it myself, didn't you say? He won't hurt me, and... I don't resist him either."

Song Sijue's mind flashed the image of Vino covered in blood, frowned, and patted his cousin's shoulder as if to comfort him: "I'm really powerful now, you see, I saw so much blood on him, but I didn't faint, haha."

Song Lan was still worried, and said lightly: "I don't know who just rushed out recklessly."

Song Sijue smiled embarrassedly.

Song Lan looked at Song Sijue's clear eyes, which were very different from Li Hui's, and a smile flashed in his eyes.

No matter how the environment changes, Song Sijue seems to be able to accept reality quickly, like a big sun that is always full of energy, constantly bringing strength to the people around him, and unconsciously becoming the focus of the crowd.

His cousin has always been like this, sincere, enthusiastic, and can't bear to see good people being wronged.

"If you feel uncomfortable, come over. I'm next door and welcome your visit at any time." Song Lan said with a smile.

"! Xiao Sikuo! I knew you were the best! I didn't expect that we could still depend on each other in another world..."

Song Sijue hugged Song Lan tightly without saying anything, and shouted with emotion as before.

Song Lan had long been accustomed to the other party's enthusiasm, and he didn't react when being hugged. But when he raised his hand to pat Song Sijue's back, he stopped in mid-air because of the fat on the other party's waist.

Song Lan thought of how much his cousin cared about his figure in his previous life, and chuckled with a gloating look, and said faintly: "Cousin Sijue..."

"What's wrong, cousin? If you have something to say, just tell me, cousin will help you get it done no matter what!"

Song Sijue was so moved that he nodded and promised repeatedly, wishing to praise his best cousin to the sky.

Song Lan looked at the other party's moved look, although he felt a little bit reluctant, he still couldn't help it. He coughed lightly and joked: "Cousin, you probably need to lose weight."

Song Sijue was so moved that his voice was silent for a moment, and he looked at Song Lan's face with a clear smile like the breeze in disbelief.

Song Lan patted his arm soothingly, and the corners of his mouth were a smile that could not be concealed.

There was nothing he could do. Song Sijue always showed off his eight-pack abs in front of him before...

Song Lan smiled and patted his bloated belly: "It's good that it doesn't lose weight. It looks very safe."

Song Sijue stood up from Song Lan and gritted his teeth angrily: "Song, Si, Kuo!"

Song Lan raised his eyebrows: "Hmm? I'm here."

...

In the living room, Mus and Vino sat quietly for a long time without speaking.

Song Sijue's loud voice could be heard faintly from the guest room next door, but most of the time, the noise inside could not be heard clearly.