3

"Female lord... I'm afraid of them, let them go, okay?"

Song Lan despised herself for being so shy and weak in her heart, and silently buried her face in the broad and warm shoulders of Mu Si.

... As expected of a female soldier, there were epaulettes on her shoulders, and those epaulettes were really a bit hard. Song Lan silently lifted her face from Mu Si's shoulders, closed her eyes, made up her mind, and rubbed Mu Si's neck.

! Mu Si was frozen in place by the male insect's actions. The male insect's eyes were full of tears. Now rubbing his neck like this, Mu Si only felt a warm and soft wetness, soft, like a small animal, which made people feel distressed.

Mu Si was not a female insect who was easily soft-hearted. On the contrary, he was decisive and ruthless. He did not blink an eye when he saw so many female insects having their limbs bitten off by ferocious beasts on the battlefield.

But at this time, he softened his heart. Mus moved his fingers, then slowly raised his palm and patted the male insect's back, and lowered his voice: "It's okay, male master, Mus will help you drive them all out, okay? You... don't cry."

Is Mus coaxing him? This is

the first time in more than 20 years of life that someone coaxes him like this. Song Lan felt that something was wrong with his whole body. A strange feeling came from the bottom of his heart, causing his body to tremble unconsciously.

But for the sake of his personality, he could only grit his teeth and nod: "Well, Xiao, Xiao Lan, don't cry..."

It's so disgusting... Is it

really okay for the original owner to call himself like this?

"Sir Song Lan Xiongzi! I... We are not fierce, you see..." The old female insect tried her best to squeeze out a smile. She was used to being mean on weekdays, and now her smile was particularly stiff and ugly. The wrinkles on her face squeezed together, looking even more scary.

Song Lan looked up at him expressionlessly, and then buried deeper in Mus's arms, even her body trembled slightly, sobbing softly.

Mus's cold expression, which had never changed for thousands of years, suddenly became gloomy. His sharp eyes pressed the female soldier opposite him and he coldly spat out two words: "Get out".

"You...you want us to go out? We are from the Male Insect Protection Association. Be careful, we will send insects to catch you in a while!"

... The noisy insects will use the Male Insect Protection Association as an excuse.

"Go...get out!" Song Lan raised his head from Mus's arms and pointed at the group of female insects, "Female...female lord wants you to go out!"

"Male, we are here to protect you. Don't be fooled by that female insect!" The old female insect's words were quite earnest.

Song Lan was too lazy to listen to him and just repeated loudly: "Get out!"

Seeing that he was unmoved, the old female insect had no choice but to walk out of the gate of the villa with a few female insects.

"Male Lord, they are all gone. Don't be afraid." Mus gently pushed away the trembling male insect buried in his arms and looked directly into the male insect's eyes.

The male insect's face was indeed terrified, his eyes were wet, and the corners of his eyes were slightly red.

Mus frowned slightly with some doubt. He pulled the male insect to sit on the sofa, picked up the "work permit certificate" thrown on the ground, and said in a low and gentle voice: "Can you write? Sign here, please?"