24

Although there are many professional books on ancient earth literature, Song Lan has a good memory. It took him only a few days to go through all the contents from the beginning.

Song Lan closed the book, looked at the cover of the book, and silently reviewed what he had learned in the past few days.

When he encountered unfamiliar places, he would open the book to look at the correct content.

When Song Lan finally finished reviewing the last book in his hand, he stretched his arms and looked at the time - three o'clock in the afternoon.

The hairpin on his head became a little loose because he always leaned on the recliner.

Song Lan took it off and let his soft long hair fall to his waist.

He raised his teacup and took a sip, then walked out of the balcony with long legs, casually took out a black hat with a wide brim from his closet, and drew a mask of the same color.

After confirming that his face was completely covered by the mask and hat, he turned around and walked out of the room.

There were many female soldiers in the corridors and stairs. When Song Lan passed by the door of his neighbor's house, he could even hear the male insects cursing and whipping.

He frowned in annoyance and quickened his pace to walk out of the dormitory building.

The weather in this world seemed to be always good. The sky was always clear and clean, and the air was fresh and refreshing. Song Lan walked slowly on the road, feeling very comfortable both physically and mentally.

Song Lan wanted to express his feelings to Mus on the day he passed the exam.

He looked at several flower shops on the Star Network and felt that they were all very good. He was a little unsure for a while, so he wanted to go and see them secretly.

The transportation of the Zerg is very developed. No matter where he wants to go, as long as he takes a specific aircraft, he can reach his destination quickly. This

is the first time Song Lan uses a public aircraft. Although he has searched for information on the Star Network in advance, it is still a bit laborious.

He carefully identified the Zerg's extensive transportation system and spent a long time to find the aircraft he was looking for.

However, there was an old female insect standing next to him who was even more insensitive than him. The old female insect's eyesight seemed to be not very good. She could not see the aircraft serial number on the big screen clearly. She just kept muttering: "What should I do... What should I do..."

Song Lan noticed the old female insect's situation, paused for a second, and then walked to her side. He bent down slightly: "Do you need help? I can take you to find the aircraft. Can you show me your ticket?"

The old female insect didn't seem to expect that there would be an insect to talk to him. He was stunned for a moment, and then grabbed Song Lan's clothes: "I can't find my insect cub. He said he would take me to treat the disease... But he is gone now... I can't find him..."

The old female insect's eyes were blank. He didn't look at Song Lan, but just talked to himself.

Can't find his own insect cub?

Song Lan looked at the old female insect's trance, gently pulled her wrist, and took her to the reception hall of the aircraft.

"It's okay. I'll take you to find the worker bugs. We'll find your relatives soon. Don't be afraid."

Song Lan gently soothed the old female insect. His voice was gentle, and the only part of his face that was not covered was gentle and calm. He exuded a sense of peace and patience.