44

In the dark prison, only the lights on the wall illuminated the cell.

Mus and Carol have been sworn enemies for many years. The other party was seriously injured in the last battle, and this time he dared to kidnap his male lord on the territory of the empire.

"You lost, Carol." Mus's voice was majestic and solemn, as if he was looking down at a defeated dog.

"Give me a quick death, Mus." Carol stared at Mus viciously, with deep unwillingness in his eyes.

Mus took out a dagger from his arms, and the sharp blade was shining white.

"That's too easy for you." Mus said coldly.

Puff——

The blade pierced into the opponent's chest, and Mus's eyebrows were cold: "This knife is because you kidnapped the male insect without authorization."

Carol's face was pale, but his expression was still full of clamor. Blood flowed out of his body continuously, but he still seemed unaware.

Carol thought that Moose was going to stab him a few more times, but suddenly found that the other party had withdrawn his hand.

Moose was still standing straight and hard, and said coldly: "The remaining crimes will be punished by the special worker bugs."

Carol was stunned by his words, and after a few seconds, he reacted: "Do you like that male bug so much that you come to stab me for him?"

"Moose, all male bugs in the world are the same, why do you insist on being stubborn, why not become a star pirate with me and play with male bugs? Seeing those guys who are always arrogant forced to be suppressed by you, just thinking about it makes people's scalps numb."

Carol looked wretched, as if he thought of some exciting scene, with a gleam in his eyes.

Moose and Carol used to be good friends, and their relationship at that time was no less than his current relationship with Vino.

If Carol hadn't run away halfway and become a star pirate, maybe he could have become a general with all the military merits he has accumulated over the years.

Everyone has their own choices, and Muss doesn't comment on this, but sometimes when he goes on a mission against Carol, he can't help but feel that things have changed.

Become a star pirate?

In fact, Muss had such an idea before.

If he met a cruel and tyrannical male insect after getting married, he might really join the star pirates.

Fortunately, the male master he met was Song Lan.

The male insect who always kept him in his heart and would be very distressed because of a little injury.

Muss looked at Carol in silence for a while, as if he was looking at his former self, and then he sighed lightly, turned around and left the cell.

Carol has committed too many crimes over the years, and what awaits him is the harsh laws of the empire and the torture of the death penalty.

——A

few days later, Song Lan got up early, took Muss, and took the prepared gifts to find Song Mo.

The sky outside was not yet completely bright. Although Song Lan was still a little sleepy, there was still a little excitement in his eyes.

Moose took Song Lan's body into his arms and whispered, "You sleep for a while, I'll call you when you come."

Song Lan raised his lips, but he didn't sleep. He was like a clingy big cat, and his soft lips kept brushing the military female's neck.

Moose's muscles tensed and his body trembled slightly.