12

"Moose, you are suspected of beating a male insect. Come with us."

The worker insect of the Male Insect Protection Association stood in front of Moose with a serious face, holding the latest high-tech □□ in the hands of the Zerg, looking a little nervous.

They all recognized Admiral Moose.

With Moose's strength, if he wanted to resist, there was a high probability that they would not be able to stop him.

The worker insects of the Male Insect Protection Association rarely encountered a case of a female insect daring to beat a male insect in a year, but whenever they encountered it, the female insect that beat the insect was often forced into a desperate situation, and its mental strength was at the limit.

Such female insects are often extremely vicious and will try every means to escape the capture of the Male Insect Protection Association.

They must be alert and must not let this bad insect that hurts male insects go unpunished.

"I'll go with you." Moose slowly let go of Song Lan's hand and said with a cold face.

"You..." The worker insects of the Male Insect Protection Association looked at Moose in surprise, as if they did not expect the other party to surrender so easily.

Moose smiled at Song Lan soothingly, then turned on the light brain and sent a message to Hawke, asking him to come to the fourth floor of the mall to protect Song Lan.

Hawke looked at the message suddenly sent by the admiral and was a little confused. When he wanted to talk to the admiral, he found that the other party had not received his communication request.

Could something have happened to the admiral!

Insect God, the admiral actually handed his male master to his adjutant to deal with? !

Not simple! This matter is definitely not simple!

...

The working insects quickly stepped forward, pressed Moose's shoulders and arms, and wanted to take him back to the female prison.

Moose lowered his eyes and let them do what they wanted. He did not resist or argue.

The fat male insect next to him was still pointing at Moose and cursing.

...

They can't let them take Moose away!

Even Song Lan, who had just come in a few days ago, had heard of the notoriety of the Male Insect Protection Association. If Moose was really taken away by them, he would be skinned alive.

Moose beat the bug to protect him, and he couldn't just watch him being taken away.

Song Lan ran down from the sofa, stood in front of the working bug, and said word by word: "The female lord is right, don't take the female lord away, and don't bully him." The

handsome male bug looked like a brave knight. Moose looked at Song Lan's anxious look, and his eyes were a little hot. He held back the emotion spreading in his heart and slowly raised the corners of his lips.

There were passing Zergs around, watching the excitement and not minding the trouble, secretly turning on their own light brains and broadcasting the situation live.

However, his popularity was not high, and there were not many viewers at the beginning. It was not until the camera swept Song Lan's face that the insect atmosphere in the live broadcast room gradually increased.

An old salted fish: [Oh my god! What the hell is going on? I just watched the replay. How dare they even beat the male bug? What is the background of this military female. ]