40

After a good night's sleep, Song Lan knocked on the door next door early the next morning.

The one who opened the door was the ruddy Vino.

His face was red in the morning, as if he had just been molested by someone.

Song Lan's eyes moved slightly. When did Song Sijue act so quickly? This is not his style. Usually, he would never agree to have a partner, and would rather hang out with cats and dogs all day long, just like a diamond bachelor. Is this a

change of character?

Song Lan couldn't figure it out, but it didn't prevent him from showing a gentle and friendly smile to Vino, the "wife" admitted by Song Sijue himself.

In fact, Song Lan's understanding of Song Sijue was not a problem, but Vino was rarely whipped by the male master last night, and was gently taken to bed to sleep.

He didn't sleep well that night, and when he woke up in the morning, he found that he was still in the arms of the male master, and his face was completely red.

Song Lan happened to knock on the door at this time, so the heat on his face naturally couldn't fade so quickly.

Song Lan was a little embarrassed: "Did I disturb you? I'll come back later."

"No, please come in." Vino stepped aside and motioned Song Lan to come in and talk.

Vino and Mus were both admirals, and the dormitories they were assigned were similar, but the furnishings inside looked more luxurious and valuable.

There were many sex toys in the trash can in the living room.

Song Lan only glanced and then retracted his gaze. Vino also saw the things in the trash can, but his face was not as red as before, and he looked much more comfortable.

He closed the lid of the trash can as if nothing had happened, with a generous smile on his face.

Song Lan picked up the cup and drank a sip of water. Song Sijue heard the noise and walked out of the bedroom.

Vino stood up at the right time: "I'll go cook, you guys chat."

Song Sijue scratched his hair embarrassedly, pursed his lips and said, "Thank you."

Vino was flattered and waved his hand generously: "It's okay."

After Vino entered the kitchen, Song Lan smiled and joked: "It seems that some people have adapted well?"

Song Sijue moved closer to Song Lan and lowered his voice and said: "What do you think...have I successfully married into a wealthy family?"

Song Sijue sighed: "Vino is so rich and so powerful, and he has so many soldiers under him... Why does he fall for a domestic violence man like me?"

Song Lan found it funny, and seeing that he spoke so fluently, she felt relieved: "Then you should be nicer to him in the future."

Song Sijue nodded seriously: "I will, I will treat Vino like I treat Dahuang, no, better than Dahuang!"

Dahuang is the star dog in Song Sijue's pet shop. He has always dominated Song Sijue's preference, even the beautiful little white cat is inferior to him.

Song Lan nodded with relief: "Very good."

He talked to Song Sijue for a while, and the aroma of food soon came out from the kitchen. Vino walked to the living room and said to Song Sijue with a smile: "Male Lord, the meal is ready."

Song Lan stood up at the same time: "Then you eat, I'll go back first."

"Stay and eat together," Song Sijue said.