15

Song Lan took Mu Si's hand and strolled leisurely in the military headquarters. The morning sun was not strong, and the road under his feet was clean and flat.

When Song Lan was young, he always imagined what he would look like when he grew up.

He thought that he would probably wear comfortable casual clothes, sit in a well-lit courtyard with a relaxed posture, read his favorite books, and there should be a person he likes sitting next to him. They can just lean on each other quietly and enjoy those quiet and peaceful times.

But he was wrong. The world of growing up was not as beautiful as he imagined. The pressure of employment and work can easily turn a free young man into a vicissitudes of life.

Song Lan has not thought about those dreams of his youth for a long time. These imaginary scenes seemed to have turned into a group of fragile bubbles, which were easily poked into a pool of waste water by the pressure of reality.

But now, he actually remembered those scenes again in the strange world of the Zerg.

Song Lan looked at his and Mu Si's clasped hands, and an indescribable warmth appeared in his eyes. At

this moment, he felt in a trance that his childhood dream seemed to be being realized bit by bit without noticing.

Mus took Song Lan to a leisure activity room. The atmosphere inside was very lively. There was a pot of green potted plants at the door. There were people playing cards, fighting, and doing all kinds of things. The

military females on vacation got a temporary relaxation here.

Mus kept an eye on Song Lan's expression so that he could take him out as soon as the male master felt uncomfortable.

However, Song Lan obviously adapted well and was curious about every facility and game.

Mus was finally relieved and began to answer the little male master's questions in a steady voice.

Even though he knew that his male master was unconscious and might forget his reply in a flash, Mus still explained patiently.

There were many musical instruments placed around the activity room, including piano, guzheng, violin, cello, and erhu...

Song Lan's eyes lit up the moment he saw these instruments. He reached out and touched the keys gently, and a familiar joy flashed in his eyes. After

being taken back to the city by his parents, Song's father and mother were busy with work and had no time to accompany him, so they enrolled him in several art classes and let him play with the teachers by himself.

In countless lonely nights, Song Lan spent it alone in the piano room.

When he was tired of playing, he would read a book, and when he was sleepy, he would lie on the bed and sleep.

He also raised a puppy, but after the puppy died unexpectedly, he never raised a pet again.

"This is a musical instrument, which is said to have a long history," Mus pulled Song Lan's fingers and pressed it gently, and the piano made a monotonous sound.

He was a military female and didn't know much about these ancient musical instruments. If Song Lan wanted him to introduce the ancient mecha placed next to him, he could tell some wonderful and touching stories to make the little male insect happy.

Song Lan listened to the familiar sound of the piano and suddenly felt a little itchy. He curled up his fingers and looked up at Mus and smiled.

This smile was different from his usual coquettish look. It was a kind of happiness from the heart, removing those aggrieved and weak feelings, and his eyebrows were cold and his eyes were bright.