47

Vino and Mus did not return as expected, and things were much more difficult than they expected.

Song Lan and Song Sijue had to ask the relevant working insects in the military every day to get their news, but the other party always hesitated and just said some polite words to get by.

Song Lan's sleep quality at night was even worse, and Song Sijue succeeded in losing weight and almost lost too much weight.

The days went on as usual, but anyone with a discerning eye could see that the two male insects were getting thinner and decadent.

The Male Insect Protection Association heard about Song Lan and his situation and came over overnight to help them marry a few female servants, but they were all driven back by Song Sijue and did not even enter the door.

"Mr. Xiongzi, you can't go on like this. Look how thin you have become in the past month. If you continue like this, your body won't be able to bear it. Please open the door and let us in. It would be great if you could marry a few more female servants. Why can't you let it go..." The

old female insects from the Male Insect Protection Association were shouting loudly in the corridor, but Song Lan and Song Sijue in the room didn't seem to hear it. One was reading a book, and the other was holding a laptop with a serious face.

They were looking for relevant information about clearing out the ferocious beasts.

It was already late. Song Sijue put down his laptop, looked at the haggard Song Lan, and sighed: "You'd better go to bed quickly. If you continue like this, I'm afraid you will faint at home."

Song Lan raised his head from the book after hearing this. There was a faint blue color under his eyes. He pinched the root of his nose, and his eyes were narrow and long: "I'm fine. I can't sleep anyway, so why not read a book here."

Song Sijue also knew that he couldn't persuade him. He was silent for a moment, said nothing more, and turned back to his home.

The old female insect outside the door was still begging, but soon she stopped as Song Sijue went out. She

was probably driven back by Song Sijue.

Although his cousin looked harmless and sunny and approachable on weekdays, if he really got angry, it was not something that ordinary people could withstand.

He was used to the life of a young master for more than 20 years, and he could kill people with his temper.

At night, Song Lan had another nightmare. He dreamed that he was locked in a dark room. He couldn't see his hand in front of his face. No matter how he knocked on the walls around him, no one paid attention to him.

He stayed there for a long time, so long that he was finally released when all his strength was gone.

Light gradually came into the dark doorway. The moment the door opened, Song Lan saw Song Qingfeng's greedy and arrogant face.

The dream ended with Song Lan being fed a black pill by the other party.

The world fell into darkness again.

Song Lan opened his eyes suddenly. He stared at the surrounding environment for a long time before reacting. His forehead was wet with sweat. He sat up with some exhaustion, and his eyes were full of anger. The

S-level blood talent memory made Song Lan instantly understand all of Song Qingfeng's intentions.

All the dreams of the past half month were connected together. Song Lan pressed his aching temple and looked depressed.