46

Although the female monarch is not at home, as an adult, Mr. Song has not lost basic life skills.

The takeaway industry of the Zerg is very developed, with a wide variety of dishes and good taste.

Tired of takeaways, Song Lan occasionally cooks a bowl of noodles for herself.

Dumplings on the bus, noodles on the bus.

Song Lan followed the recipe on the Star Network and improved the recipe of noodles a little, waiting for Moose to come back, so that she can cook for him.

Moose's life without home seems to be no different, Song Lan can live well by herself.

Except that Song Sijue feeds him a lot of dog food every day.

Maybe the effect of the Zerg diet pills is too good, Song Sijue has lost more than 20 pounds in just over half a month. If this situation continues, he should be able to regain his previous tough guy figure by losing another 20 pounds.

Seeing that his efforts have paid off, Song Sijue has more momentum to exercise, and he takes Vino to walk and jog in the military headquarters every day.

The center of the military females' gossip has changed from Song Lan to the two of them.

Song Lan's sleep has not been very good these days. He always feels vaguely that some memory in his mind is about to break out of the ground, but he always can't remember it. He

is always awakened by nightmares in the middle of the night, but when he opens his eyes, he finds that there is no insect beside him.

Mu Si is not by his side.

Song Lan stared at the empty bedroom for a while, then got up, washed his face, lay on the bed, took out his light computer and sent a message to Mu Si.

Although Mu Si can't see his message now, Song Lan still wants to send him a message.

[Brother Mu Si, Xiao Lan has a nightmare again, I miss you so much...]

After sending the message, Song Lan closed the light computer and stared at the bedside lamp in the bedroom in a daze, until he closed his eyes for a long time.

Song Lan rested the next day and didn't have to go to class. He was pulled up early by Song Sijue.

On the street next to the shopping mall, Song Sijue looked at a shop for rent and said to Song Lan with a smile, "I plan to open a toy store here, and then put a few game consoles in it. By the way, desserts and drinks should also be provided."

"Si Kuo, what do you think of this idea? The Zerg have no habit of adopting insects... This is all I can think of."

"Although Vino is very rich, the advanced thinking of the 21st century tells us that in marriage, we must achieve financial independence at all costs! Love without economic inequality will not have any results."

"Well," Song Lan glanced at Song Sijue's face, which faintly revealed some handsome features, and said perfunctorily, "With this face, you should not end up homeless. Admiral Vino should be very happy to support you."

"You...you want me to be a gigolo?!" Song Sijue raised his voice angrily, "It's enough for our family to have you as a gigolo, I can't..."

"Why not?" Song Lan looked at the six-figure accessories on Song Sijue and couldn't help but teasing, "Which of your things wasn't bought for you by Admiral Vino?"

Song Sijue paused.

"Who paid for you to open the store this time?"

"Vino." Song Sijue lowered his head.