41

The old female insect is the father of Song Lan's female father, that is, Song Lan's grandfather.

After Song Lan's female father died on the battlefield, Song Qingfeng quickly married another sub-female as the female monarch.

Although the original owner can still live well in the Song family because of his identity as a male insect, he has no worries about food and drink, and there are many insect servants around to serve him.

But Song Mo is not so lucky. As a little sub-female who was born not long ago and lost the protection of his female father, he was soon forgotten by Song Qingfeng.

In the end, the old female insect was still worried and went to visit Song's house, only then did she find her little grandson who was starving and skinny.

Sokul took Song Mo out of the Song family without any hesitation.

Song Qingfeng knew that it was just an unpopular and insignificant little sub-female, but he didn't care and turned around to eat, drink and have fun again.

Although the old female insect didn't have much money, she still carefully raised Song Mo and cared for him in every possible way.

This raising lasted for more than ten years.

During this period, Sokul did not want to see his other grandson, but he was stopped.

Song Qingfeng did not let Sokul see Song Lan. He protected Song Lan very closely.

"Xiao Lan, it's great that you can recover. If your female father saw you today, he would be very happy."

"Okay, it's good to recover..."

After listening to Sokul's story, Song Lan covered his head with some discomfort. The original owner's memory was actually very vague, especially the part about his female father, which had long been left in the depths of his mind.

"How are you?"

Someone suddenly held his waist tightly. Song Lan raised his eyes and met Mos's worried blue eyes. He shook his head gently, trying to suppress the faint pain.

"Xiao Lan...you, are you okay?" The old female insect took a step forward, "Is your body not fully recovered yet?"

Song Mo also frowned and stared at Song Lan tightly, like a little adult, with worry in his eyes.

Song Lan held Mu Si's arm and whispered, "I'm fine."

Mu Si touched Song Lan's forehead to make sure the temperature was normal, and then said, "It's so cold now, the male master can't stay outdoors for too long."

"Oh, so, then we won't bother you, you guys go back soon."

Although the old female insect said this, everyone present could see the reluctance in her eyes.

"Where do you live?"

Song Lan looked at the old female insect and asked.

It was so cold, Suo Kuer and Lin Mo were only wearing thin clothes, and their shoes looked shabby and could be completely scrapped at any time.

"We live in Qingwang Street," the old female insect whispered. Qingwang

Street is a well-known poor area in the empire. Suo Kuer was afraid that Song Lan would dislike them, and for a while he didn't dare to look into Song Lan's eyes.

Song Lan had never heard of this address. He turned to look at Mu Si: "Is Qingwang Street far from here?"

Mu Si understood Song Lan's intention and answered truthfully: "It takes at least 4 hours to walk."