Prologue.

Song-Charlie push see you again.

Hermione's P.O.V

I took one last look at the empty house, I turned but my attention dropped to the picture of me and my parents on the wall.

I miss them but that's for another time.

I blinked away tears as I turned and walked out my door.

"Hermione going on holiday again?" Christian said.

He's the boy next door and one of my friends "you know me Chris I just love going away" I smiled as he pulled me into a hug then we pull away.

"What's the plans after this holiday then"

"I don't know yet-" I looked at the sun going down just over he's shoulder and on the field behind him "-there's a whole new world out there, I'm thinking of starting new"

He pulled me back into a hug "don't be a stranger though, it wouldn't be the same without pissing you off all the time" he said, I looked at him and smiled.

"What?"

"Nothing you just remind me of someone that also pissed me off" I giggled and turned around.

I started walking until...

"Hermione?" I stopped.

"You never did tell me what happened to that boy in your story, after he was forced onto the dark side and left. What happened to him?" He asked.

I smile sadly "no one knows they haven't heard from him ever since"

"It's only a story right?" He asked.

I turn to look at him, smiling sweetly "of course. It's only a story" then I turned and left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I looked at the train and sighed, I was excited but nervous.

A lot has happened and that can change a girl it can change anyone.

"Move it mudblood" a Slytherin snaps.

Everyone but them arseholes, on hearing that word I pulled my long sleeve top down more as it burned a bit.

"Now I know how Harry felt" I whisper to my self.

"Stings huh?" I heard a voice whisper in my ear, I turn around to see Harry.

I let out a squeal and jumped into he's arms "I've missed you so much" I hugged him tighter as he laughed.

"I missed you time mione" he smiled as I stepped away.

"No love for me?" I heard Ron say making me smile, I hug him to then whisper.

"No because you'll always have food"

"SPEAKING OF FOOD HURRY UP IVE MISSED THEIR CHICKEN!!!" He screamed making me and Harry laugh.

Me and Ron went out for a month after the Great War but we wanted different things so we broke up but we are still best friends.

"I swear Ronald you are going to get fat!" Ginny screamed after him then she smiled at me which I returned.

"Give me love bitch!" She said making me laugh and hug her.

Ten we pulled apart and started walking to train, bored and took our normal seats.

Except me "I'll be back in a bit" I smiled then walked off.

I walked to the very end of the train to the abandoned area, I sat down and smiled.

It was quite so I can think.

I pulled out some paper and a pen then started writing.

Dear Chris,
I know your wondering what the whole point of the story was. You see in every world there is a real evil and even the once harmless people can be heroes. The ones you trust could be the ones to stab you in the back but in the middle of that there will always be one dark person wanting to see the light.

You see that boy I told you about, wasn't always bad. Other then snarky comments he was good but something changed him, turned his soul dark but he wanted to escape.

I know he wasn't all evil, something in him must has sparked because he's face after destroying the one place that was home, was heartbreaking.

That is why I don't have an ending to that story, because...

1. I don't know if it's ended yet.

Or

2. No ones heard from the boy since.

But every story has a plot maybe this story was that even behind every darkness there's a light, it hair take some people longer to find it.

I won't be a stranger I just can't promise when it is I'll next see you but promise me even in your darkest hour don't choose the dark always look for the light.

Love always!

Hermione xx

P.S maybe the story has yet to finish.

"Wow now that was almost painful to watch" a voice said making my attention snap to a dark corner.

I could not see their face but the voice did sound familiar.

"What are you doing?" I asked them as I put the letter into the envelop and licked it then sealed it.

"No the question is what are you doing? This is abandoned so why are you in here?" The voice asked.

"I needed some peace and quite" I said as I got my new owl out its cage and give it my letter.

"What's that?" The voice asked again.

"A letter"

"To who?"

"God your nosy-to a boy I know called Chris, it was about a story I didn't get to finish"

"Why?"

"Because the person it's about hasn't been heard or seen for years so I don't know what's happened to him" I looked Down.

He was horrible and evil but something hit my heart when I saw he's face in the final battle.

He had sorrow in he's eyes and pain, it was like he gave up on he's fight and for once wanted to be good.

"What was the story about?" He's voice sounded closer.

"About what happened but mostly about a boy"

"What about this boy"

"How he acted so evil but I still don't want to believe he was, no matter how much of an arse he was. Something in about him made him far from evil"

"What's these boys name"

"Draco-Draco Malfoy" I answered.

It was silent until the voice came out the shadows and a face from the past was reviled.

"How sweet you didn't forget him!"

I stared at him in shock, he looked different then I opened my mouth. Finally saying the name of the boy I wondered about for years.

"D-Draco"

A/N

So this is my new book I hope you like it.

Tell me what you thought about the first chapter!

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.

~Dramione-4-life~