Chapter 38: i want hermione

Song-Robbie Williams she's the one.

Draco's P.O.V

We waited, we sat in that damn common room and waited for him.

I knew he could come, I knew he had more to say.

After the dinner we speed off, but something in the way he said 'see you soon' had promise into it.

So we waited.

But we I mean Harry, George, Luna, Neville, Ginny and myself.

Ron had surprisingly woken up but we have barely seen him, something off but we will deal with that after this.

"His not here!" George said pacing.

"Are you sure you got it right I mean-" Ginny started but I cut her off.

"He ADMITTED it to me! He told me to my face. I wouldn't lie about this gin" I sighed.

Harry was oddly quite so I looked over at him "Harry what's wrong?"

"I don't understand. We defeated him I don't understand how he can be living again"

"Oh allow me to clear that up please" we all stood quickly at the new voice entering the Room.

Chris/ Voldemort stood there smirking.

"I connected myself to her, it's because of her I live. Because of her memories"

Dude is you stupid? Why tell people that.

I chuckled and everyone looked at me "on good thing to come from this" everyone looked at me weirdly and I pointed to Chris "at least you have a nose now"

Everyone laughed at his pissed off expression.

"Shut up!" He snapped and I rolled my lips to stop a smirk.

"What could Hermione have that you don't have" Ginny asked.

"A nose?!" I shot out and started laughing as he stared at me.

"I'm going to take Hermione away from you and your making jokes, what's wrong with you"

"Who NOSE!" Everyone laughed again but I caught Chris wave his wand so I quickly got mine out and moved it to block his spell.

"Wasn't so smart that, your nose may have grown but you're still dumb" I snapped.

"Seems I'm not the only one who's done some changing, your hair seems longer. What did you make it from?" He snickers but o shot back

"Your mums chest hair" I smirked again as he got anger again and blocked another spell.

"Your not having Hermione, I'd rather die then let you near her!" I glared at him.

"She'll beg to be with me, tell me are you satisfying her"

I tut "dude no more" George chuckled as if he knew what was coming.

I clicked my tongue and looked at him with a smile "well chris, your a bit NOSY aren't you"

"Oh for god sake! Give it a rest you stupid little kid!"

"Ouch! You hurt my feeling"

"What you gunna do tell daddy"

"That's a lie blow, oh speaking of blow"

"I've had enough of this, I am coming for her and I am going to take her"

"If you hurt Hermione, you will have draco, myself including the entire weasley family and her friends wilk hunt you down and kill you in a particular gruesome manner, and trust me I will do it!" Neville surprised us all by saying.