Chapter 25: unlikely friendships begin

Song-the fray never say never

Hermione's P.O.V

It hurts!

Every part of me hurts and I can't moves.

"Hermione" Ginny's voice rang through my ears.

"Not today gin" I whispered.

"O-okay" she whispered back and walked out.

My eyes stung and were swollen. 

Every time I stopped crying I just started again.

I heard the door open and close, I felt someone walk towards me.

"Gin I said not now" I said.

"Well it's not Ginny, so unlucky for you it is going to be a now" I spun around and came face to face with crab.

"Crab?"

"We need to talk"

Draco's P.O.V (before crab was in

This hurts so much!

I never believed I was possible to love someone as much as I loved her.

I never thought I'd be able to love and she came along and taught me love.

I love her so much it hurts.

"Come on man...she's not worth it" blade said.

Before I could say anything crab piped In "shut up blade no one asked you opinion so keep it to your fucking self!"

Did he really just say that to him.

"Alright chill your shit. Go eat some cakes or something! I'm just saying she's still that snob from many years ago. That will never change. She's a griffindor, we are enemies we've always been enemies the best thing that could happen to her is she could have been killed in the great wa-"

He was cut off when crab grabbed him MY his collar and pushed him against the wall with force.

"Don't you ever! EVER say shit like that again. This is not like old time blade! The war was not a job! Everyone lost someone! I lost my best fucking friend so don't you ever wish it on anyone. And you are meant to be draco's friend! You are meant to be supporting him not telling him his better off!" He screamed and landed a punch into blades face.

"What the fuck crab?!" Blade screamed "we are brothers! We are death e-"

"I'm not a death eater!" He screamed making everything fall quite.

Did I mention we are in the great hall?

No well we are!

Everyone stared at the scene, frozen.

"IM NOT A FUCKING DEATH EATER!!" He screams "I've made so many bloody mistakes in life none I regret more then become one of them. We killed innocent people to serve a person not worth calling a man! And for what! To live a life of regret. We have no enemies blade! We are our own damn enemy! Wake the fuck up!"

"Life is to short to live with regret and I've got enough to last to the next life. I got my best friend killed! Who can live with that"

He looked at me and walked over to me "do you love her?"

"W-what?"

"Fuck all the people here! Do you love her?"

I looked around then back at him.

"More then anything"

"Then you fight for her! Love in a world fall of hate is hard finding and even harder to let go. Love is love brother! Regardless of the people and the problem. If they don't support you they aren't worth it!" I was shocked.