Chapter 37: i knew there was a reason i didnt trust you!

Songs- Tyron wells time of our lives.

Hermione's P.O.V (I was starting to miss her point 😂)

I was woken by someone shaking my shoulders, I slowly opened my eyes to see Draco hovering over me.

"Draco what the hell?" I groaned out and tried to roll away from him but I kept me in the same position and reduced to let me move.

"Wake up lazy butt! I've got plans with a beautiful witch but if she's asleep I can't take her out" I said making me look at him properly.

"Where are we going?" He leant down, inches from my lips.

"That would be letting, now get up-" he got off me and started walking out the room "your dress Is hovering in the air, try being quick my love"

I sit up and frown and sure enough, there hovered a beautiful red cocktail dress; it hovered directly in front of me. Almost as if daring me to fall back to sleep.

Of course I didn't, excitement kicked in and I ran to the bathroom to take a quick shower, after that I brushed my teeth and blew dried my hair.

Once everything was done I slipped into the dress and found red heels on the bed waiting for me.

I walked out and my breath stopped, there in front of me. Stood Draco Malfoy in a damn suit.

The wind was knocked out of me as he stood there with his back to me "h-holy s-"

Draco jumped and ended up finishing my sentence "shit!"

He turned to face me and then suddenly smiled the biggest smile I've ever saw.

He just stared at me and I shifted nervously, until I looked at him with a blush "what!"

"Fuck me! You look so damn beautiful" he breathed.

I know he has said this many times but something in the way he said it made my heart beat pick up as I looked at him through my lashes.

He walked towards me and stopped inches away, he cupped my face and looked at me from head to toe "what the hell did I do to deserve you, you are honestly the best thing that happened to me" he leans down and kissed me.

(A/N I was literally getting withdrawals from their cuteness I just had to put all this in, not e-aha was going to give you a hint for this chapter but I'm not that nice)

I kissed him back and my heart started beating even faster then it was a minute ago.

I swear I'm going to have a heart attack.

I pulled back and rested my forehead against his "I can never breath when your near me" I whispered.

"I know the feeling, YOU; my love always seem to leave me breathless with such a smile"

"Okay now we have to leave otherwise I'll take you in the bedroom and never let you leave due to how fucking good you look in this dress. Holy shit I think I found a new screensaver"

I smack him round the head laughing "you always mess us the moments" but none the less I let him pull me to him and take a picture of us.

"Not move that sexy arse!" And we left.

After what felt like forever we-to my surprise- ended up in a muggle restaurant.

"Draco-"

"They are not all that bad, plus-and it's our secret- but I've always loved muggle food. So I thought since I love their food and since you was raised here I'll bring you here. I knew it would mean more to you" he babbled on and on making me kiss him to shut him up.

"Shit up now" I laughed as sat down after he pulled the chair out "such a gentle lament"

"Anyone asks I'll deny it" he said making us both laugh.

Dinner went by amazingly, the food was amazing but my future husband was what made this better.

After a while more- from our 3 hours here-of sitting down, we walked to the bar.

I ordered a coke while Draco had whisky and he looked so sexy drinking it.

"Your not drinking?" Draco asked.

"No I don't feel up to it, well actually I've wanted to tell you something. Draco we-"

"Wow if I didn't see your face I wouldn't have know it was you" I heard a voice say so me and Draco turned to it.

Chris walked towards us smiling, I smiled but for some odd reason something seemed off with him; so when he reached us and hugged me I ended up tensing which I know seemed odd.

"Chris. Hey" I let out a small smile, moving closer to Draco who instantly wrapped an arm around my waist.

"You looked beautiful Hermione, how about a dance with an old friend" he smiled.

He didn't even sound like the Christian I knew, it was almost as if he was a stranger.

"You know I would but feet ache so much, I'm feeling a little tired so I'm just going to go to the rest room then me and Draco are leaving. Maybe another day"

He let out a fake smile, I could see it was fake "sure thing angel"

I glanced at Draco and leant up to kiss him, after the kiss I walked off into the bathroom; where I just sat on the seat and sighed.

I was going to tell Draco something important just then but chris messed that is.

I looked down and sighed again.

Guess it will have to be a secret for a bit longer.

Draco's P.O.

The second she was out of sight I turned to him and glared "I don't trust you. Not as far as I can throw you" I growled out; downing the last of my whisky and leaning back to look at him

"That's a smart choice but what isn't smart is keeping her away from" he walked closer "but you haven't been right when what you said to your. LITTLE friends" he was really close now and I stood up.

Wait what.

Hermione was heading back towards us so he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me.

Then he whispered 4 words that make my blood run cold.

"I AM lord Voldemort"

A/N

HOLY SHIT! And there it is the secrets out.

Chris is Voldemort.

But the question is...what the hell is hermione's secret.

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.

~Dramione-4-life~