Chapter 40: our final night.

2 more chapter! Final then epilogue then our book is over.

Ps get the tissues ready you need it for this chapter.

Song- the xx angels

Hermione's P.O.V

"Draco?" I stared at him started as he barged into our room.

He was sweating and breathing heavily, his eyes held many emotions and I didn't know what they all meant.

Lucky enough pansy and Ron left 5 minute ago before he busted in.

"Baby are you okay?" I asked as I touched his face, he grabbed my arms and pulled them away and just looked at me.

"Draco?"

Nothing.

"Draco?"

Again nothing.

"Draco Malfoy I swear to god-"

"Did you really mean it when you said that you would marry me?" He breathed out.

"W-what, yes! Of course I did" I suddenly said.

"Well let's do this bloody properly then" he suddenly grasped me and without a work ported us somewhere else.

"Draco what the hell-" I got ready to snap as we landed somewhere but he turned me around and I breathing stopped.

There in front of me was...

Paris!

"Are we?"

"On top of the tower? Yeah" he smiled and cocked his head to the side as I ran and hugged him.

"Oh m good thank you!!! I love you!" I kissed him but pulled away quickly and turned to fact the whole of Paris.

It truly was breath taking, he did this; for me.

"Draco, come and look at the view" I smiled and looked at him.

I saw him standing there staring at me with compassion and smiled at me.

"I already am"

I blushed and looked down shyly, but he lifted my chin and I can face to face with him and a huge arse diamond.

"D-Draco"

Play song.
"I know I've already asked you, but I was hoping for something more romantic, Paris does that trick; I'm not rushing us-well I kind of am- but anything could be around the corner. Anything could happen so I'm asking you now will you marry me, right here. Right now. Just us. Two people in love in the city of love. Hermione will you marry me"

I stared at him with tears rolling down my eyes "yes of course I'll marry you"

He smiled and pulled me closer.

"My life has honestly been one unsafe rollercoaster; I never believed in love mione. I was never given it an I was scared to have it. I never know what was right in front of me, until you smiled. My heart would go crazy; I would never be able to breath I knew maybe it was something else.