Chapter 8: somethings changed about you...i just dont know what!

Hermione's P.O.V

"It seems as though miss granger was poisoned" dr William said.

What. Hold shit up.

POISONED!!!

"I'm sorry I don't understand...she was WHAT?!" Draco snapped.

"There is poison in her system, it's a slow working one and not very strong either, who ever did this is not very good at this stuff. Regardless of that they have tried to kill a student, so I will be tell the head mistress. Make sure she takes one of these 3 times a day. They will work against the poison and it will be out of her system a week tops" he gave the medication to Draco who started reading the back.

"Your a lucky girl Hermione, not May people find boyfriends who cares this much about them" he whispered and walked out.

A couple seconds later a fist met the wall, making me jump.

"I'll kill him, hurting you is one thing but trying to kill you!!" Draco snapped and once again he punched the wall again.

I slowly stood up and walked over to him.

I placed my hand on he's back and he instantly relaxes.

"Draco...calm down" I whispered in he's ear, he slowly turned around so he was inches from me.

"You don't understand I can't live without you being here-" he said.

Holy merlin that was the most sweetest thing.

Can I have an Awwww up in here.

"-without you here I have no one of mudblood blood to torture! Only I can torture you and if anyone is going to kill you it's me"

Okay change of words can I get a CUNT!!!

I found myself smiling none the less.

"I survived a war, I survived loss, heartbreak, betrayal. You can't get rid of me that quick mister Malfoy" he smiled as I wrapped my arms around he's shoulders.

"Come on my deathly Hermione, let's get you to my bed" he pick me up and started walking.

"Wait your bed?" I crossed my arms.

"I am not stepping foot on the griffindor common room, so it's my bed or the floor outside" he said.

Even though he tried to sound like the bad guy I sensed the playfulness in he's tone.

"Your bed it is, I guess" I said.

After a couple more minutes of walking...well him walking me enjoying-him.

We turned up at a door.

"Show no fear" Draco said and the door opened.

Inside was the most beautiful room and I looked at him "this isn't the Slytherin common room"

"Aww that's cute you expect me to have a room with them, no granger I'm a big boy and like my own space"

Oh I bet you are.

Sorry ummm, pretend I didn't say that.

"How did you get this?"

"Personal reasons" he mumbled as he placed me in the bed which honestly felt like I was on cloud nine.

"I need this bed!!" I moaned out.

"Well you get to lay in it for a week" he smirked before going over to the small kitchen in the corner.

"Holy shit it's like an apartment"

"Give and take a few things, that's just what it is. Wow Hermione you really are smart" he said sarcastically as he brought me the water.

"Sarcasm is the lowest on the human food chain" I glare.

"Yeah well you learn how to-I don't give a fuck!!" He said with a smirk.

He gave me the water and the pill.

Dude it looks like a roll I'm not swallowing that.

Okay it's not that big but it is big!

"How can I swallow that"

"Relax your throat" he smirks.

It took me a couple seconds to switch on how dirty that sounded before I smacked he's chest.

"Your disgusting plus it wouldn't fit in my mouth" I said.

"Why cause you know I'm so big"

"No because your to small" I smirk when he's jaw drops.

"You wish granger, you won't be saying that when your screaming at the top of your lung" he whispered in my ear making me shiver.

I put the pull in my mouth and swallowed it.

Anything to not dig myself deeper into the hole in already in.

"Side affects include, tiredness, dizziness and telling Draco how sexy you think he is and how you know you want he's D" he winked.

"Well if I'm honest he is-wait! That doesn't exist you prick"

"Says the one who was going to do it!" He laughed.

After a couple minute it went quite.

He didn't stop looking at me as he slowly sat on the sofa across the room.

"No Draco this is your bed you can sleep init!" I said slowly sitting up.

He was next to be within seconds pushing me down.

"Stop because the Medicine is kicking in, so just say here and sleep. If it helps I won't leave your side till your asleep" he said as he slowly sat beside me.

Tiredness started to kick in as I looked at him.

"Somethings happened to you Draco" I said as my eyes began to close.

"What do you mean?" He looked down at me as he started running he's fingers through my hair.

"Your not the boy I hit many years again, your still mysterious but in s good way not a bad way. And your...kinda so to speak" I told him making him chuckle.

"Go to sleep Hermione, your starting to embarrass yourself we all know you hate me"

"I like you now" I whispered "just the way you are".

"You don't know what your signing up to with me"

"I don't care. I'm not who I used to me. But neither are you Draco. Neither are you" I told him.

"Sleep granger!" He demanded.

"You can play it cool all you like Malfoy but everyone can see your not what you used to be, you've changed. And I like that" I felt him lay beside me.

"Somethings different about you Draco, I just don't know what. But you've changed" and with that I feel asleep.

Draco's P.O.V

"More then you'll ever know" I whispered and kissed her lips softly.

A/N

I'm sorry but my heart just melted at the last bit.

I found that cute.

Anyone else?

Anyways well hello there.

I know what a shocker I updated two day in a row.

Don't you just love me right now.

*kisses* for you all

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.

Dramione-4-life xxx