Chapter 17: i miss them

Song- martins mcbride how far.

Someone's P.O.V

I walked into the shop, head held high.

Of course I would...I was raised with dignity.

Not to accept defeat.

"And what can I do for you today" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at the boy behind the counter.

"Yes actually, I need a spell"

"Don't they teach you that in school"

"This ones different...I need a spell to make someone relive a trauma"

"You need a better school, although I guess it is one of the best And why would you want that"

I checked my nails boredly.

"Make up your mind! What is it! Do I need a new school or am I in one of the bests!!"

He rolled he's eyes again.

Mother fucker I'm going to poke them out in a minute.

Go one test me, kissing My teeth I answered him "Somebody's in my way, I need them out of it. You know I don't like anyone in the way of what's mine" I looked at him to see him roll he's eyes AGAIN.

Witch hold me back!!

He then walked towards the back and came out a minute later with a piece of paper.

"This is a VERY strong spell so do but go over what it asks! You can do some really bad damage if you do to much. And all magic comes with a price" he went to hand it to me before pulling it back.

"Do I have to be worried about this"

I smiled sweetly and took the paper.

"Of course not" I turned to walk off before I was called making me stop.

"Who is this for, pansy"

"That would be telling now. Wouldn't it...brother"

Hermione's P.O.V

Have you ever had a feeling that somethings going to happen today but you just don't know what?

Yeah that's my feeling right now.

Every time I turn around its like pansy is there except when I turn around again she's gone.

It's scary to be honest.

I would put anything past her. She could try anything.

"What are you doing!" I heard someone should. I looked up from my book and almost bursts into tears.

There stood my mum and dad with a child and a group of people.

I wasn't in class anymore I was in a street.

A street I know to well.

Oh god no!

"I can't explain it! But she is mine" my mothers voice said.

"She is my child just please give her back to me!" The lady cried out.

"But she can't be the second I saw her I just got this...flash. She's my daughter" she looked at my dad "she's our baby"

"NO SHE IS MINE!! Listen ma'am I'm so sorry if anything happened to you child but she is mine! You can not have my baby"

"AND YOU CANT HAVE MINE!" My dad shouts.

I'm stood there frozen.

"Ma'am, sir, I'm Going to have to ask you to give the child back unharmed before we have to take this to the next level" an officer said.

"What's wrong with you she's my child. You can tell me to give her to you" my mother hugged the child who do desperately tried to get out of her hold.

"Mummy!" The little girl with brown curly hair cried.

My mum and dad looked down "oh baby it's okay. It's just some evil people wanting to take you away that's all. But mummy and daddy won't let that happen" my mum went to walk off with her up that's when it's hear.

BANG!!

I feel off my chair and screamed.

"Hermione?" I heard a voice say.

"Mione are you okay?"

"She doesn't look very good!" Another person said.

I felt a hand then heard again.

BANG!!

That was my dad.

I ran out of class.

Everywhere I went I hear bangs.

Screams and cries.

But mostly I heard my mums last whispers before she passed.

'H-hermione'

I feel to the floor and sobbed.

Make it stop please make it stop.

I gripped my hair and pulled.

"Hermione! Herman stop. Baby stop" I heard a voice whisper close to me and grab hold of my hands to stop me.

"Make it stop. Make it stop" I cried.

"Make what stop. Baby what's going on" Draco picked me up and carried me to his dorm.

"It won't stop, it will never stop" I screamed.

"What won't stop" he sounded so desperate.

I was rocking back and forth on the bed but my eyes snapped up to stare at Draco when he gripped my arms tightly.

"Mione snap out of it and tell me how to help you! If I don't know what the fu is going on. So shut up that sexy mouth of 5 seconds and tell me what the fuck is happening to my girlfriend"

"It won't stop Draco"

"What won't?"

"The flashes"

"Of what?"

"My parents. I killed my parents Draco"

A/N

Gasp!!

Yes I did update and no you are are not seeing things.

This is really happening and I have to say.

Pansy is such a bitch (politest word I know 😂)

I'm sorry if it's short.

To me it's short but to you it might be long.

Anyways loads of votes and comments please and another update real soon.

I solemnly swear!!

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.

Much love 💋💋