Chapter 9: goodbye isnt forever

Song- meat loaf objects in the rearview mirror.

I'm sure you've all heard the news about the loss of Alan. So this chapter is desecrated to you Alan, you left us before we was ready to say goodbye so this is my goodbye.

Hermione's P.O.V

Have you ever woke up and felt like something is wrong?

That's me right now, I can feel something is wrong.

"Draco" I sat up slowly and saw him asleep in the chair next to the bed, holding my hand.

"Hey blondie" I smiled and he groaned.

"I like that nickname" he grumbled then looked up at me. "What's wrong? Why are you awake?" He sat up straighter.

"Something isn't right" I mumbled "something fells different"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know...something just feels off. We need to go check it out" I tried getting out of the bed but he held me down.

"Now hold on Dora explorer. This isn't like the old times everything different now"

"Please! We need to just check it. Please" I looked at him with pleading eyes.

He let out a sigh "fine"

"thank you blondie" he helped me up.

"The poison isn't out your body just yet remember that"

"I know"

He's such a worrier!

Wait...worried? About me? Nahhhh.

We walked further down the corridor and we came face to face with.

Harry

Jenny.

George.

Luna.

Neville.

Ron and the others.

"Do you feel it two?" Luna asked me.

"What the feeling that somethings wrong? Yeah" I said moving a little closer to Draco.

Ron looked at Draco "what's he doing here!"

Draco tried stepping towards him but I grabbed he's hand so no one can see.

"None of your business! Guys we need to kind out what's going on"

"She's right come on let's go" Harry said. He eyes Draco for a second before a small smile appeared "all of us"

We all began to walk down the hall and strangely the feeling led us to the great hall.

We walked in and froze.

There in front of us stood.

"Snape?" Harry whispered.

Snape turned around and smiled at us "I know we never saw eye to eye, I know your thought I was evil. But I couldn't leave it like this, that's why o brought you here"

"Snape what's going on?" I asked walking to the front of the group to see him.

"I have to go...but I can't not without saying what needs to be said" he told us.

"Your not making sense" Harry said.

"I always loved you mother Harry. When I found her dead my world fell apart but then a light showed me what was important. You" in seconds we was In front of Harry.