Chapter 35: the unlikly ally...

7 chapters left.

Song- blue all rise.

Hermione's P.O.V

His been so distant lately.

Don't get me wrong,  At night he holds me tighter then anything almost as if he is scared to let me go.

He watched my every move even from across the room but it's like...his mind is somewhere else.

I flicked my wand and the candles light up.

"wingardium leviosa"

The candles began to float mid air making me smile.

I will take his mind off what ever is bothering him.

I laid on the bed and watched the door, it opened and in walked Draco who stopped in his tracks.

"You've been distracted lately. Its made me sad" I pout as I sit up with my legs slightly open and leaning over them a little.

He smirks as he looks at me before putting down his bag and taking off his jacket.

"I'm sorry does my baby feel abandoned?" He walked towards me till he was in front of me and kneeled between my legs.

"Mhmm it made me very sad" I mumbled and looked down.

He kissed my lips and softly bit it as he pulls back.

"I guess I'll just have to make it up to you" he whispers before grabbing the back of my knee, pulling me to him sharply which caused me to fall back with a giggle.

He hovers above me and generally kisses my neck.

"Well I was kind of hoping I could make YOU forget" I whispered in his ear, he shivered before kissing my shoulder blade.

"Draco..." he looks up at me and I smile "these to much clothing on this body so let's do some maths. Subtract your cloths and add you into me which equals a very good night"

He chuckles "I actually find it very sexy when you turn geek"

"Well come here and I'll show you what geeks can do"

And I did.

Draco's P.O.V

I stroked down her back and watched as she slept.

I couldn't stop the tears that feel from my face, the thoughts I'm thinking hurts more then you know.

I can't lose her but at the same time I can't keep her.

I place a kiss on the forehead "I'll do whatever I can do to keep you safe" I whispered before getting up.

I slip my clothes back on and before I step out the room I look back at her and sigh.

"I love you, Hermione. Always"

I walked out.

I need to clear my head, but recently I've learned that I bottle stuff up so I need someone to talk to.

So I go to the most unexpected place.