A/N

Hey guys.

So I'm back, I've finished colleges so you will be seeing a lot more from me until I go back in September.

So I have a few things to say.

1. This book IS ending there and will not have anymore added to it.

2. There WILL be a sequel but it is not up yet.

3. I've started a new book.
****
Okay so my new book is about fremione and before anyone starts I've been planning it for so long.

Here's the deal. If this book kicks off really good and it gets loads of comments, reads and votes then I'll also start the sequel to THIS book.

But I want you to give fremione a go okay.

So here's a sneak peak and the name. Add it to your least and ready it.
*****
Always until the end

There's always been something there between two very different people.

Fred is known as a joker, making everyone laugh mad happy is his goal. But now he has a new one.

Hermione granger, is his brothers best friend and the schools know it all, book warm. But you know the saying never judge a book by its cover, there is more to Hermione then anyone can believe.

What if you found out little miss perfect, is not as perfect as people that think? What If her studying is just a distraction from her so called 'perfect' life.

Now ask yourself what happens when fred is the only one who notices? Let's found out shawl we.
****
I stared at the floor with tears in my eyes, he gently stroked my hair from my face making me look at him.

"Despite everything you've ever been told minor, I think the complete opposite" he breathed out making my eyes widen in shock.

He licked his lips and his eyes Traveled from my eyes to my lips then back to my eyes "I think your the most bravest girl I've ever met, your smart and you are beautiful hell I've known that the second I laid eyes on you. I would never allow you to speak like that of yourself because I don't see you as broken, I see you as a princess who needs saving. My princess" and before I could realise what I did I kissed him.

It was soft and passionate before someone cleared their throats.

We turned to the side to see George smirking "it's about time" he snickered.

Times all we have though, right?
****

You guys know what to do.

DB