Chapter 5: the truth behind snape!

Song:-birdy words.

Hermione's P.O.V

He looked at me with this weird look.

"What?"

"Nothing just you've changed there's something in you that isn't in other Gryffindo" he shook her head and for once smiled "what is it you want to know"

"About lily!" I said making him stop.

"I'm not sure-" he began but I cut him off.

"I need to know why it didn't work, do you think it could of"

"I was in a different house then her Hermione, although other people wasn't the best support at different house love I was quit the fan of it" he began.

"How did you meet?"

"Many people think the weeping willow but that isn't so, though it's true i did meet her here. The situation was very different"

"And what was the situation?"

"I almost died and young lily potter saved me, she did not know that I was a wizard nor did I know she was a witch but even then, even if she was a muggle I would have loved her the same. It was love in first sight-"

"-then she got her letter and I got mine, we met again with the sorting hat and everything we planned went down the hill when fate put us in different houses" he whispered.

"I'm so sorry snape"

"Don't be, it didn't stop us well not until people found out and James potter decided to stick he's nose in my business. He told her that no good will come of me that only people with black souls and black hearts are put in Slytherin, back then she didn't believe them but as time moves on and she got closer to James her real belief was clouded"

"Then before long she didn't spend time with you, come near me so I flipped I called her a heartless bitch who should of stayed as a muggle and she told me I really was black hearted...so I acted like it, I became horrible and I have ever since-"

"-well until recent events and I finally let people know I wasn't the cold hearted bastard everyone thought"

I stared at the floor and heard him sign then sit down.

"Now do you want to tell me why you ask me about that?" He asked.

"Can things change?"

"By things I'm guessing you mean people...yes they can but the change isn't just them it's you as well" he whispered then chuckled.

"What's so funny?"

"Because out of two Gryffindor princess's and two Slytherin princes's only one couple failed, there's still time for the other prince and princess"

"What if the damage is done?"

"Then you fix it, I would have done anything to have my princess. Now the question is will you do anything to ha e your prince?"

"I don't even know how he feels, I don't even know how I feel"

"What if he was trying to get he's princess" he said making me look at him.

"Your are not a child anymore Hermione, you are a young lady who's life was not always sweet"

"You saw what he was like to me"

"I saw a boy who liked a girl but couldn't tell her because of her two best friends, so bullied her as a way of hearing and feeling her. Ever thought of that?" I became silent.

The truth is I never thought of that.

"No" I whispered.

"Fate has a way of making stuff happen"

"What does that mean?"

"You'll see" he smiled.

After a couple of minutes I stood up "I should go" I said making him nod.

I turned to walk out only to stop "snape you said I had something in me other Gryffindo's don't have, what is that?"

"Slytherin, you have a lot of Slytherin in you" then He was gone.

I walked out and into the library then say on the couch.

I have Slytherin in me? How.

"Penny for your thought?" I heard a voice say, I turned my head to see Draco leaning against a nearby book shelf.

"Maybe one day" I said turning back around.

"You know I've read it's bad to think to much" he nodded and he walked towards me smiling.

"I'm surprised, of two things 1 you said you read something and 2 your up so late" I said looking at him.

"Okay that didn't hurt the slightest" he chuckled as he sat near me.

"Why are you up?" He asked.

"Thinking"

"About anything important"

"Hardly"

"Can I help you with it"

"No"

"Let's make a baby"

"Sure...-wait what no"

I heard him laugh making me look at him with a glare "next time don't be blunt with me!" He replied after laughing.

"Look I just have a lot on my mind okay" I groaned and hugged my legs.

"If it makes you feel better I have a lot on my mind as well" he said but something in me thinks it's more then that. There's more then that.

"It does-not make me feel better! I don't take joy in other people's pain, well not all the time" I heard him chuckle.

"Easy there princess anyone would think your a Slytherin, we wouldn't want the messing up your popularity"

"Fuck titles, I don't care if them! Never have and never will"

"You understand you have the most potty mouths ever right" he locked eyes with me as I smiled.

"Why thank you, and here I am thinking you hate me" we laughed and then everything fell quite.

"What's on your mind? I want you to know that you can talk to me, nothing's how it used to be it's different"

"That's the thing, everything. It's different"

"What's on your mind?" He repeated.

"Draco-"

"No tell me what's wrong, what has your pretty little head doing over drive about?" I ignored the butterfly's that formed when he said 'pretty' and looked down. 

"I leaned something very very new today"

"And what was that?" I looked up, straight into he's eyes before replying.

"The truth"

A/N

Hey guys!!!!

Sorry I've taken long it's been crazy.

So here's your update.

Only thing now is I don't know when I'll be updating again.

So hang onto your broom sticks, it's gonna be a bumpy right.

Dramione-4-life xxx