Chapter 11: is this a dream?

Song- sterling knight what you mean to me.

Hermione's P.O.V

'I love you' he said but I just couldn't believe it.

It's been a week since I've spoken to him.

Don't get me wrong I think I love him too but I just can forget all that happened.

"Miss granger! Please pay-are you okay dear you done look to good"

I felt everyone's gazes on me making me lower my head.

"I'm fine"

Okay that was a lie. I'm not okay, truth is I'm not feeling myself.

Around this time I never am.

You see in 3 day it's my mum and dads wedding anniversary.

I just can't think about them and the truth without crying.

"I'm not convinced, maybe you should take the rest of the day off and get some rest" the professor said.

"But-"

"No buts miss granger now off you go"

With a sigh I stood up, packed my stuff and walked out.

But not before stealing a glance at Draco.

Later that day I was sitting in the garden, I didn't want to go back to the dorms I needed time.

A shiver ran down my spine as a gust of wind blew my way.

"Well what do you expect me to do, I'm guilty okay I know I am! It's my fault" I spoke out loud.

"Funny think, these a ton of people out there that are guilty of a lot of things, we're just two of many" a voice said making me jump.

I turned to see Draco standing near the arch with a small smile on he's face but that vanished when he saw me shiver.

He took off the jumper he had on ad wrapped it around my shoulders.

"Thank you" I whispered.

"What's wrong? You really don't look well"

"I'm fine"

"And I'm a secret drag queen! Come on curls tell me the truth"

I let out a giggle at he's sentence "fine I'm just not feeling to good okay, I'm not sleeping, I'm feeling sick, my arms aching and I just keep getting the worst headaches of my life" I put my head down on the last part.

I felt an arm wrap around me and he pulls him to his chest.

"Now why have you been ignoring me?" He whispered in my ear.

"B-because"

"Because what"

"Because this doesn't feel real okay! I've never been the girl to get your attention or anyone's. Well anyone's but rons and even he wanted lavender, I'm not what everyone thought I was Draco, I'm broken you really won't want me"

"Okay! Right now you listen to me granger, throughout any school everyone has trouble with knowing what they want. My fate was chosen for me and i couldn't get out of it, now everyone gets a second chance; I get a second chance and I plan to choose everything I wanted before. Only now it's MY choice. You are my choice, now you listen to me Hermione granger you are not a fuck up, messed up past? Maybe. But a fucked up person? Never. I do love you Hermione, this is not a dream I really do love you I've always loved you, and I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!" He said holding my face between he's hands.

"But all the horrible names your used to call me"

"I was young and you know what muggles say...your only mean to the one you love. I was mean up closed but admired you by fare, I watched you all the time, I watched by each passing hour how beautiful you got until I could no longer deny my feelings for you" he told me then coldly laughter "but I never fitted in with your group, the golden trio. And I was the chosen dark one. We all make mistakes mione but my main mistake was never telling you my feelings and never getting to hold you until recently"

"So what changed? Why me?"

"It was ALWAYS you Hermione, never pansy only you. When we got our letters saying we had to redo this year I was only happy about one thing...seeing you and then I did and it felt like everything feel into place. I felt like I found the lost part of you when I found you on your own that day. Then two things became clear the me that day Hermione"

"And what were they?"

He moved closer and held my hand whilst looking down at it.

"Well the first was...I was truly, madly and deeply in love with you" I smiled when he said that and leaned closer.

"And the second" I whispered in he's ear making him look at me, leaving out faces inches apart.

"The second was...the second was that you was as broken as me. The Great War changed many amazing people Hermione and many great things but one thing it didn't change was my love for you, infact the fight you had in you, your strength made me fall for you more. So no Hermione this isn't a dream...this-" he leaned closer "-is very much real"

Then he done something I've been waiting a week to happen.

He kissed me.

The kiss told me lots of thing but one thing became clear to me now.

I loved Draco Malfoy.

I pulled away and he rested is forehead against mine.

"I love you to blondie" I said making him chuckled.

He suddenly stood up and grabbed my hand to pull me with him.

"Where are story taking me?"

"You said Yourself that your not sleeping...so I'm taking you to my place"

"W-what-"

"Relax ever since we got back I couldn't settle in the dorm so I hired my own place on the forbidden floor. But it's the nicest place you'll ever see and once your in you'll never want to leave"

"I never want to leave anyway" I thought out loud "but I don't understand why your taking me there"

"Because my love you aren't well and I can't see the girl I love in pain. So you need to sleep"

"You mean?"

"Oh yes miss Hermione granger is about to sleep in me Draco Malfoy's bed, don't enjoy it to much"

A/N
*
*
*
*
*
*
*silents*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*suddenly everyone screams*

Yes I'm back!!!! As promised.

Easter is here meaning chapters for you.

I've missed you guys.

I hoped you liked this chapter you slug eaters because there is more where that came from.

~challenge!!~

But only if I can get over 5 likes and 5 comments.

Let's start it easy.

depending how quick this happens is how long the next chapter will take.

Let me know who's POV you wanna hear.

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.

~dramione-4-life~