Chapter 21: your sexy when your jealous.

Song-nick jones jealous.

Hermione's P.O.V

I woke up after the best sleep I've had over this whole week, I'm extremely happy that me and Draco have sorted it out.

It was becoming harder to breath without him.

I went with a skip in my step to the great hall where I was met with my friends.

I sat in my normal seat and sitting just across the other side of the room is Draco.

He looked at me with a smile then winked which make me blush and look down.

I think I'm so in love with him it can't be healthy.

All of a sudden the smile left my face when I saw a girl rubbing her hand up and down dracos arm.

And he was laughing and smiling with her.

"Mione? Are you okay" Ginny whispered in my ear.

"Yes! Why wouldn't I be?"

"Because your making it snow, literally" she was quite for a second which made me look at her only to see a smirk on her face.

"What?"

"It's Draco! is it not?"

"What do you..."

"That fact he's talking to a girl. Your jealous!"

"N-no not at all!"

"Yes you are! That is totally cute!"

"Fine!" I groaned and looked down "is it bad! I don't know what's gotten into me. I don't know why I'm so jealous it's not like he will do anything"

"It's because it's a one in a lifetime thing" I looked to my left to see George.

"Really you as well?"

"I'm a jokester! I'm not stupid!" He looked at me "it's quite obvious".

"Really?"

"Yep you go all google eyes with each other. It's really sickening to be honest" he said making us giggle.

I let a sad smile hit my face as I looked at him properly.

He looks ill.

Like he hasn't eaten, like he hasn't slept.

"George how are you doing?" I tried my best to ignore the couple in the corner of my eye.

He looked at me and smiles.

"I'm...getting there"

I kissed his cheek and hugged him "I'm always here for you Georgie!" Then I stood up.

"Errrr be gone you puffy haired book warm" he smiled.

"I'll see you guys later"

"Not if I see you first granger!" George shot back with a wink.

I smiled and walked out, everything was finally peaceful.