Chapter 13: yes yes yes.

Song- miley Cyrus adore you.

Warning sexual conduct 😏😉.

Hermione's P.O.V

I looked up into he's eyes, my chest rose and feel fast and I left as though the world isn't going to end yet it's only us who survived.

"Do you want to know how being jealous makes me feel hermione? When someone touches what's mine?"

"Y-yes" I stuttered, so desperately wanting him to carry on.

"I'll tell you! It makes me want to take what's mine and claim it. So guess what miss granger"

"W-what? Please Draco! Carry on"

"Oh I plan to baby! Because as from tonight I'm claiming you as mine! Forever"

Excitement hit me like a train and I found myself opening my legs for him.

"Claim me Draco, claim me as yours"

What has happened to me!

Normally I would not think of such things but spending even 5 seconds with this sexy blonde here just turns me into a dirty person.

I want him!

Like a fucking dog in heat.

Great! Just great.

"I plan to baby! But all good things must wait" he whispered before pulling off my top

Play song.

I was just about to ask him what he was going to do but then He's head lowered and be placed gently kisses onto my stomach.

The tender touch it's self was enough to make me arch my back.

"I bet dear Ronald never made you feel like this" he said slowly.

He's hands ran down my body making my breathing pick up and my eyes clothes.

He's touch was heaven.

"H-he's never touched me in any way" I moaned out and suddenly the hands stopped moving.

I looked up at him to see him looking down at me in shock.

"You mean your a virgin?" He asked.

Wait! If he finds out then he won't touch me and...god I want he's touch so bad.

"What! No of course not! We did that but it wasn't that good you know as-" I was cut off by him kissing me.

"I don't like the fact he touched you! But after this he is never going to touch you not him! Not anyone. Do you understand" he ran he's hand lower down my body.

"Y-yes"

"Good" with that he put he's hands into my pants and pushed them inside me.

I let out a loud moan.

Draco looked up at the ceiling and mumbled something, the room glowed blue before going back to normal.