Chapter 12: jealousy is a bitch!!

Song- Nick Jonas jealous.

Draco's P.O.V

I woke up feeling amazing this morning, I finally told hermione how I felt and she didn't shoot me down.

I looked at the time an knew my princess wouldn't be here, she would have already gone.

So I got up and quickly got dressed then I was gone.

I walked into the canteen only to stop in my tracks as the sight in front of me played out.

There she was! My beautiful hermione, MINE.

And there's that, ugly! Warm pant, squirrel faced kid...that Christian!!

He was talking to her!

He was holding her hand!!

He was...s-smiling at her!!!

Okay I know how this sounds but I have every right to feel the hate towards Him...because.

Ummm because- because.

I can't think but I'm sure he's done something, if he hasn't then he will.

Suddenly I saw one of my baby's friends say something to her making her look at me.

My heart skipped the beats when her eyes met mine but the second the Christian looked at me an evil smirk crosses he's face and he moves closer.

SEE I TOLD YOU!!!!

I took a deep breath to calm myself which didn't work.

I stamped over to my table and slammed myself down.

Thought the whole of lunch my eyes we're on hermione and now and then she'll look at me.

I wasn't even paying attention to what everyone was talking about until...

"Right Draco" pansy said battering her eye lashes.

Errrrr cheap skank! My hermione is nothing like you.

I didn't know what the wizarding world they were talking about so I just said "yeah that's true dragons do eat shit"

Everything feel quite then my 'mates' laughed.

"What?"

"We was saying how much people have changed" blade said.

"Huh same thing"

"Are you okay?" Someone said.

"Yep!"

I looked over at her table again then liked at my mates "no change that, I don't feel to good so I'm going to head to my dorm. Tell the professors...well cover for me"

Then without saying a word or letting them get a word in I left.

I walked to my dorm, said the password and sent inside.

I throw everything down and laid on the sofa, after a couple of minutes I ended up falling asleep.

"Master Draco? Sir? Misstep Draco there's someone at the door for you sir" a voice said.

I opened one eye to see on of the spirits standing in front of me.

"Huh?"

"I said someone's at the door for you sir" he said.

I groaned and closed my eyes "let them in" I mumbled.

Damn troll breath! Why am I so tired.

I heard the door open but didn't pay any attention.