Final: obliviate

Song-the goo goo dolls iris.

Hermione's P.O.V

It seemed perfect, to perfect.

We now stood in front of each other, naked and just staring.

He slowly walks towards me and pulls me to him, I just stared into his eyes.

He kissed me, but unlike the others this kiss was so soft...so ending.

He lead us back to the bed and we laid down, he never broke the kiss and my heart never stopped beating fasted.

He held my hips before gently and slowly pushing in, there was something so different this time.

He moved at a slow pace whilst staring into my eyes.

I tried to move my hips to go faster but his hold on them made it impossible.

"Tonight, we make love mione" he whispers to me as he continues his slow pace.

"I love you Hermione, more then anything in this world. You need to know that"

"So anything I do I have to do to protect you. I have to do this" he whispered again.

I wrapped my arms around him and laced my fingers into his hair.

"I know, I love you Draco okay. I love you no matter what happens I love you" he stopped and frowned at me for a minute before moving again.

I threw my head back and moaned as the sensation built in my stomach, but I held it.

"You know you've made my I've better baby right" he said, he put his head into my chest as he contributed his slow, agonising thrusts.

"And you've made mine better" I groan and then frown as I run my fingers through his hair.

He increased his pace and I smiled, it wasn't as fast as he normally does but it wasn't snail slow either. It was just right.

He kissed around my face before traveling to my neck and kissing, biting and sucking it.

I'm sure it will leave a mark. And I fucking loved it. I live for it.

"Your mine, always mine" he groaned and attacked the other side of my neck.

He left so many marks and all I could do was moan, I swear I was just a moaning mess.

He picked up my legs and brought them over his shoulder, deeper access I guess.

I was now a moaning mess. 

"Oh Draco!" My moans grew louder as time went on "yes! God Draco" I moaned.

"Mmmm Hermione!! You feel so fucking good! I love being inside you" his dirty talk makes me more wet.

"Stop" I moaned.

"I know you love it!" With one last thrust we came, and fucking hell was it amazing.
****
We laid there just staring at each other, me running my hand up and down his chest and him running a hand through my hair.