Chapter 6: are we doomed?

Songs- the goo goo dolls Iris.

No your not seeing things I really have updated.

Hermione's P.O.V

"What are we actually doing in here professor of the war is over what is it we must learn" Neville ask our new defence against the dark arts.

"Well mr long bottom just because one war has be won doesn't mean there isn't another war in the future" professor dean said.

"But Voldemort is dead" Neville said.

"Shut up!!!! Do not speak he's name" dean screamed making us flinch well some people I on the other hand was not one of them.

"But that's he's name, we have already gone way past the point to not mention he's name" I said making everyone look back at me.

"Excuse me" dean gritted out.

"Are you deaf" I snapped back.

Like I said the war changed everyone, but mostly me.

Suddenly a big bug landed on my table swelling in pain.

"Hearing he's name does this to nearly everyone's soul..." The swelling became louder making me turn away a little with tears in my eyes "...hearings he's name reminds those who want to forget what happened".

Hearing this noise makes me remember what happened and I don't mean at the school either.

I was seconds from breaking until I hear his voice.

"He's name is Voldemort!" He snapped.

There was no swelling.

No talking.

Hell I don't even think there was breathing but what I was aware about was a presents standing behind me.

"Not giving him snake was first year but now we are way past that just like Hermione said. He killed nearly everyone we loved some more successful then other..." Looking around the class everyone was looking at him, running the memory through their head.

"...we all have scars. Some mentally some physically something even both but mentioning he's name does not make I feel fear it makes us feel lose, but it doesn't mean we will stop saying it" he looked down when everyone looked at him.

"It will never be the same dean...but you can't tell us that just because we won this war we might not win the other, we have won many many wars and we will continue to do so until all wars are won. We are a lot off things but fearful is not one of them" he snapped at dead.

"And so help me if you ever do that to her again...I will kill you" deans eyes flashed with fear.

"Class dismissed" he whispered.

Draco was almost out the door before someone said.

"What are we?"

Draco turned with an amused look "human, Jesus do you not listen in class?" This earned a couple of laughs and others smiled.

"I mean you said we are a lot of things what's the main one?" Another person said.

Draco looked at us all before answering with one word "doomed".

After that he turned and left.
***********************
"Somethings changed about him" Jenny said.

"What do you mean, his still the ferret we all hate. The ferret we won't dead" Ron said not even looking at us.

"Well really Ron I'm with Jenny with this one" Harry said shocking us all.

I looked towards the door and saw Draco walk out the main hall.

"Mione you've been quite what do you think?"

"Yeah chickens the best, look I have to go I'll see you later" I ran out and walked to the library.

I don't know why but I had a feeling he was there.

It was very empty today only a couple of students and that's it.

I walked past every row of books but couldn't see him until I got near the restricted section and there he was.

Sitting there with he's head in he's hands.

"Did you mean that..." I said and he snapped he's head towards me "...about us-everyone being doomed?" I stepped toward.

"We was doomed to begin with, from the stupid friendships to the unnoticeable crushes..." He stood up and and each word he stopped closer making me step back, into a shelf.

"Teachers bets, book worms, bad bloods even mudbloods we are all doomed to a eternity with each other, some of us are just written in the stars but you know what these bad bloods find themselves thing, huh do you Hermione?" He was inches away from me.

"N-no"

"They think. What would someone like them ever won't with a stupid, pathetic mudblood" he's words cut deep but they also made me angry.

I pushed he's chest "what is your problem Malfoy"

"That's it isn't it I will never be more then Malfoy, never always the black sheep to you and your pathetic, perfect little group" he snapped close to my face.

For some reason it turned me on but I his it.

"What has gotten into you Draco!" I whispered.

"The truth!!!!' The truth has gotten to me and it sucks!! Because we are doomed Hermione. We are scared to live a life chosen for us, has us marked as something we wasn't to begin with but everyone believed we was so why should we change" he screamed.

My arm burned where my scar laid.

"It hurts doesn't it!! Burns even. We can not go on living a lie when we already know how it's going to go...isn't that right. Mudblood" he seemed to hesitate before he said the words but the point is he said them.

Hurt, pain and betrayal built up in me and I hadn't the slightest idea as to why.

Before I could stop myself I drew my hand back and smacked him round the face.

"You could never change and I was stupid to believe it was so...but for just a second I thought I wasn't alone anymore" I whispered.

"Hermione..." He began but I cut him off.

"But that's what I get for forgetting everything and letting you close. Your a ferret Draco Malfoy..." I looked him in the eye "and that's all you ever be" I let a tear slip before I turned around and began to walk out.

"I meant what I said we are doomed" he said.

"Yes...WE are" I whispered before running out.

A/N

Surprise!!!!

Hey guys...sorry I took so long.

So here's a chapter to apologise.

Do you forgive me?

What the hell has happened to Draco?

Dramione-4-life xxx