Chapter 30: not something...someone

Song-Robbie Williams angels

Hermione's P.O.V

"Who was your first?" I asked as I plonked down beside him.

"What?" He turned to me.

"Don't pretend you didn't hear me. Who was your first time?" He moved to saddle him.

He rested his hands on my hips, rubbing circles into them.

"You know I can't remember" he acted as if he was thinking.

"Come on Draco, tell me" I cupped his face.

"Be careful when you try to fix a broken person granger. You might cut yourself on their shattered pieces" he suddenly said.

I turned my head to the side and smiled "as long as I bleed with you! Now don't change the damn conversation. Who was your first?"

He mumbled something but I couldn't hear.

"What?" Once again he mumbled again and I still didn't hear him.

"For fuck sake you okay! You was my first"

To say I was shocked was an understatement "but you said-"

"I know what i said but I was lying. Your my first, no one but you. I didn't want anyone else. Only you"

I stared in shock "why didn't you tell me?"

"Come on imagine it, everyone finds out the evil, so called woman killer was a virgin until I lost it to the girl of my dreams. People will take the piss out of me"

"Well I think it's cute" I smiled and pecked his lips "and sweet" I kissed him again "and very very sexy" I whisper against his lips.

"Really?"

"Oh yes. A man saving himself for someone he loves, you don't get many men like that. It's romantic. It's cute"

"Mione I'm not cute I'm muscular and tough and just stoppppp" he whines making me laugh. 

I went to kiss him and there was a knock on the door.

Sighing Draco gentle pushed me beside him and ft up to answer the door.

I heard muffled voices and then crab appeared in my view.

"Hey stranger" I smiled and hugged him.

He quickly hugged me but pulled back with a worried look "what's wrong?"

"Something's happened, you need to come see. Now"

I frown and look at Draco who was frowning to.

I grabbed my jacket and me and Draco followed him out.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
"NO! I don't fucking want it" Ron yelled.

"Ron calm down!" George said.

"And I suppose your gunna stop me huh...big brother? Huh" Ron squared up to George.

"Ron?"

He look at Ginny "don't get invoked gin otherwise you might say something you regret" he snapped making her flinch away.

"Ron! Rob stop" I finally snapped when he started walking towards her.

He looked at me then something flashed in his eyes.

He walks towards me but Draco pulls me to him a little.

"It's okay Draco...trust me it's okay" I whispered.