Chapter 36: im in love with hermione

6 chapters left.

Song- Leoni Lewis bleeding love.

Draco's P.O.V

"Why do you keep sneaking off?" Hermione suddenly said as she turned to face me, crossing her legs.

"Where is this suddenly-"

"Because if you don't love me Draco and your seeing someone else, you should just say because I don't want to get hurt or hurt more then I already am" she gets up to starts talking off.

I throw my homework on the floor, grab her hand and pull her back.

She lands on my lap, she looked up at me and I smiled down at her.

"Don't be stupid mione, I love you. Theirs no other woman, just you. Only you. Always will be"

"Then why are you sneaking around"

I signed "if you must know I was planning a surprise but can't hide anything from you can I" I rolled my eyes.

It wasn't a complete lie, I really am planning something for us.

"Really?"

"Yes really" I chuckled before pushing her back so she's in her back and hovered over her.

"Now what's all this about you being hurt, do I need to make you feel better huh" I smiled when I ran my hand down her stomach, then up her thigh and skirt before pushing two finger into her making her gasp.

"You like that" I chuckled when she kissed, oh I was going to make her better alright.
******
"So where are you going?"

"To meet Harry" I said as I got dressed.

She sat up, I was still aware she was naked and god I loved it.

She looked down "your not pulling away are you?"

I stopped buttoning my shirt and looked at her, frowning "what do you mean?"

"When something bothers you. Or your hurting and wants no one to know, you pull away from people. I don't know if it's to stop you from being hurt or stop others from hurting but I don't want you do push me away and I don't want you to pull away from me"

I just stare at her.

Fuck me she's so beautiful, I'm so in love with with witch it kills me.

I smile and lean down to kiss her on the lips then pecked her head.

"I love you so fucking much and I'm not pulling away, just know that when I do something whatever I do is for you and always will be. I will always put you first and in front of anyone else. EVERYONE else" I let my lips linger on her forehead for a few moments more before I finish getting ready.

I walk towards the door "I won't be long princess, then we can relax together. I know today Is hard for you"

"You remembered?"

"Always" then I walked out.
****
I stood outside the griffindor's common room, yeah okay I'm nervous what you saying a wizard can't feel.

Take it up with my future wife then!

I sighed and walked in making the people there stop talking and stare at me.

By people I mean Harry (who's looking at me like me entering is normal)

Ginny.

George.

Neville.

Luna.