Chapter 14: what you are

Song-Taylor swift forever and always.

Hermione's P.O.V

I rolled over and let out a wince, my whole bottom half hurts like hell its unbelievable.

"Hey easy there princess, looks like you have explaining to do" I heard draco's voice ring out.

"No...I'm sleeping shhhh" I pulled the cover over my head and rested my head on he's chest.

"Well un-sleep and talked to me" he chuckled.

I peeked out of the cover to look at him, only to see him looking at me smiling.

"What?" I smiled.

"Your beautiful" he leaned down and pissed me.

I kissed him back "now your bloods filthy too"

He sat up and looked down at me with a huge frown.

"Don't talk about yourself like that, you haven't got filthy blood just stop" he said peaking my lips.

"I have though, this proves it" I showed him my arm and slid out of the bed, I walked towards the bathroom but before I walked into the door I looked at him "I know what I am Draco and I'm used to it. You should be to".

I ran a bath with bubbles and as it ran I stood staring in the mirror.

Have you ever just looked at yourself and the person you see in the mirror, your not sure is you? Then when you realise it is you begin to miss so much about who you used to be?

Yeah that'd be.

I can see how I've grown, I can see how much I've changed.

And God I miss myself like mad.

I miss being the curly haired, goodie two shoes, book warm I used to be.

But things must end sooner or later.

I felt a arm wrap around my waist, pulling me out of my thoughts.

I met draco's eyes through the mirror.

"Your scars do not represent who you are, you do" he whispered in my ear and then placed a kiss on my neck.

"Even you called me a mud blood, you knew I had filthy blood before anyone and well now it looked like I've mixed my filthy blood with yours" I said looking down.

Draco turned me around to look at him properly "okay now you listen to me, I was a dick when I was a child. When I first met you I was just shocked with how beautiful you are but I didn't know how to confess my feelings, I wasn't taught that stuff so instead I did what any young boy would do. I tried to keep you hating me, to start shit between us because that way you will always talk to me; but after what happened-"

He cupped my face between he's hands and made me look up "you became far from dirty bloody, you was pure all along and it took everyone this long to prove it"

"Really?"

"Really, not to mention you must be a little dumb..." He laughed.

"Excuse me?!"

"Well for a smart witch how could you never realise that stupid mud blood actually means beautiful witch, God women" he kissed my head before walking off.

I turned the bath off and ran out then jumped into him.

He fell to the bed and slowly turned around so now he was under me.

"You really think I'm beautiful?" I asked.

He reached up and ran he's fingers through my hair making me lean into he's touch.

"That and so much more"

"You was right about one thing"

"And what's that?"

"I was pure, in all ways well until now" I giggled.

He sat up with me still saddling him.

"You mean up until last night you was a virgin? Ron never...entered the wizard world?" I ended up laughing at that statement.

"No he never 'entered the lizard world' as you Put it"

He looked at me like a was a queen before flipping us over so how he's hovering over me.

"What is wrong with him?! Not touching a girl like you. Are you sure he's not gay?"

"No Draco he's not! But it was me. I was never ready"

Suddenly he signs "hermione! I really wish you told me the touch, I wouldn't have been so...rough"

He rubbed me...down there and my breathing picked up.
5-1

I closed my eyes "your it helping".

"Do you like that huh? Does it make you wet?" He whispered.

"Draco, please it hurts" within second he stopped.

I opened my eyes to see him looking down there, I started trying to cover myself.

"Minor stop! It didn't bother you last night when I was EVERYWHERE! But your going to hurt yourself!" He pulled my ankles so I was closer to him.

None of this helps when we are both still NAKED!!

"Now...you go get in the bath and I'll get some cream, it will help you okay princess" before I could answer he carried me into the bathroom and placed me into the bath.

Once I was down he went to stand up but I grabbed him at the back of he's neck and kissed him on the lips.

He tried not to deepen the kiss but it was failing so he pulled away.

"You are one naughty witch miss granger" he smirked at me.

"Only for you me Malfoy" I smiled at him.

"Good keep it that way..." He chuckled.

"I love you Draco, always and forever"

He's face looked like he hair won the lottery and he smacked he's lips into mine again.

"I love you two hermione. Forever and always"! Now let me go get this cream before I make you hurt more" he said and walked toward the door.

"Who was yours?"

"Sorry baby you lost me" he turns to look at me.

"Well I told you that Ron didn't take my V-card and that you was my first. So who was yours?" I leaned into the tub.

"Princess that conversation is for another day okay" then he walked out.

Why do I have a bad feeling about all this.

A/N

Who was he's first?

come in guess.

YESSSSSS it's me! I'm homereeeeee

35 comments.

29 votes.

And I'll update again soon.

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.

~Dramiome-4-life~