Chapter 26: love letter.

17 chapters left *crying*

Song- James Arthur say you won't let go.

Hermione's P.O.V

I felt like crap, I couldn't concentrate.

I couldn't cast spells.

And worst of all, I couldn't read.

I know that's the worst. All I seem to be able to think about is Draco and crabs words.

I could t sleep either, not in my bed; without it.

It feels like it's getting harder to breath and seeing him everyday takes my breath from my body.

It hurts to know no matter how much I want to hate him I can't because...I love him for then the world itself.

"He messed up huh?" I turned to see Harry sitting there looking at me.

"What?"

"Draco he messed up? I expected it but not that quick" he said.

"I don't know what your talking about"

"You and Draco, don't act stupid I know your smarter then that" he said.

"H-how do you know?"

"I'm your best friend mione, I know when there's something going on"

"He hurt me Harry" I whispered.

"He's human" he said back making me look at him once again.

"What?"

"He's human, he's going to make mistakes and he's gunna make them again but guess what. we all do, it's natural. It's normal"

Wow!

"Who are you and what have you done to my best friend"

"Oiii! I can't be smart and sensitive when I want to. I still don't really like Draco at the moment but I know he's changed and I know what love looks like mione. Maybe just maybe there's more to the story then you think" he said.

"Crab came to see me, he said someone put a spell on Draco, do you think it's possible?"

"Well firstly fucking hell what's up with crab and secondly...it's likely"

"How can you be sure?"

"He's Draco Malfoy. He's made many enemies, maybe others are not as forgiving as you or I"

"Are you saying you'll forgive him?"

He looked at me and smiled "in time mione, in time"

Then he stood up "where are you going?"

"Ginny wants me to go with her to help George at the shop, he's still struggling about Fred but he's getting there" he pecked my forehead "but you need to think of everything you've been through and are you willing to give away the thing you love, for the likes of other people. Life's to short to live up to everyone's expectations" then he walked out.

I walked into class and my blonde beauty caught my eye.

He looked at me when I looked at him, we stared at each other for what felt like eternity.

God I love he's eyes with everything in me.

But being strong willed, I turned away and ATTEMPTED to listen in class.

Which failed.

Suddenly I heard flapping and looked up to see a paper butterfly floating around my head. I opened my hands and it landed in them.

I looked at Draco who was looking deeply at me.

So I opened it.

Dear mione,

I never thought in all the years we attended school together, I'd call you anything but mudblood-although we cleared up the fact it means beautiful witch- then time passed and you bloomed more beautiful. I began calling you Hermione but you thought against you. You said "you can call me mione because all my friends do" before I knew it you classed me as a friend when no one else did.

You taught so much in such little time, only thing you didn't teach me is how to live without you by my side. I honestly don't think I want to, live without you that is.

I know what this sounds like that! And that is what it is...I'd rather die a thousand deaths then be without you.

We may kiss when we're alone, when nobody's watching. We might take it home! We might make out when nobody's there. It's not that we are scared. It's just that it's delicate. I'd go out in the open for you in a minute if it means I get you back.

I do want you back Hermione, I never knew I'd feel like this. I never knew that I could love you like I do.

I never really thought I could love until you spoke to me the first time in years.

I love you mione and meant nothing that came out my mouth and I'm going to show you. Come to the weeping willow at 7 and allow me to prove it to you.

If you don't turn up then I'll get the picture, the words I said hurt you a lot I know but just let me explain.

I love you Hermione.

Forever and always! I don't have to make an unbreakable vow to prove.

I love you Hermione granger and I will love you until the end of my life.

All my love...

Your goldie locks.

Fireworks shot out of it making everyone cheer. The reason behind the firework they didn't know but I'm fine with that.

Tears feel from my eyes and the only question I could ask myself was...

Should I go?

Draco's P.O.V

I paced!

Back and forth!

Back and forth!!

Almost like it's becoming life, hell it was.

It's 7:30 and she's not here! Yet I still didn't want to go.

I didn't want to give up, to think that her and I were over.

I'm scared of that maybe just maybe her and I really are over.

And the thought of being alone once again, well that scared me to death.

I let out a sigh and hung my head as I stood.

I began to walk but stopped when I head heavy breathing, I turned around.

I stared in shock and a smile found its way to my face.

There she was inches from me.

Staring at me.

"I'm sorry I'm late"

She's here.

My princess!

My griffindor princess is here.

Maybe just maybe there really is hope.

A/N

Yay update!!

Okay so here's a teaser.

Something's going to be said next chapter that will make you all go so crazy.

But I'm not planning on giving you the answer yet.

Not until the very very end.

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.

Share.

~Dramione-4-life~