Chapter 7: can you be my nightingale?

Song- Demi lovato nightingale.

Hermione's P.O.V

You know when you sit there and you get that feeling that says 'shit somethings going to happen today, I don't know what and I don't know when but we need to be like ninja turtles and be on the look out'?

Yeah well that's the feeling I'm getting know.

And I'm pretty sure it's not the 7 coffees I've had.

I know...unhealthy and careless but I just haven't been able to sleep lately.

Christian always had a habit of taking them away.

And by them I mean night terrors, yes I get night terrors now move on from the third floor!!!

I walked into the hall and instantly I started getting stared at.

Tell me for all wizard sake that I do NOT have a Bogga on my nose.

I thought the need to check and walked to my table, where I sat down and put my hand on my folded arms.

"Mione are you okay? You look ill" I heard George say making me smile.

He was always worried about me.

"I'm f-" before I could finish a hand was smacked into my forehead.

Okay owwww!!

"Your burning up like really bad, I could use you as my own person fire" he said.

"I'll be fine" I whispered.

I felt someone stare at me and turn away to see Draco.

A look of worry Crosses he's face.

I roll my eyes and look away.

"I think you should go and lay down" A familiar voice said.

I froze before turning round and zooming into he's arms.

"You could have told me you was a witch" he said.

"And you could have told me you was coming here!" I smacked him around the head.

"Owwww come on that is not the love I expected" he smiled.

"God Christian I miss you" I screamed and jumped into he's arms.

"Hey stranger, hugging my best friend yes that's great now let's go out get butter beer and forget that Hermione's rude and didn't tell us who each other are!" A sarcastic voice rang out making me roll my eyes.

"Chris this is George, Harry and Jenny. Guys this is Christian" I said.

"These are the ones the stories were about?" He asked and I nodded.

"Stories what stories?" Harry asked.

"Hermione always told me story's about the trio and these group of people who were family. How one day there was a war and everyone whether they hated each other or not came together to fight for what they loved. She told me about Hero's" He smiled and I looked down as everyone looked at me.

"Did you really?" George asked

"Yeah" I was suddenly hit was a ball of dizziness and stumbled a bit.

Hands held me up "Hermione are you really okay?" Christian asked.

Nope I don't know what's wrong!!

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm just going to go for some air. Talk to these guys you'll be finds in no time" I turned and walked off.

Before I got out of the hall I looked over at Malfoy's table to see he wasn't there anymore.

I sighed and walked out. I walked out and into this little garden I found before the war, before I could sit down I was grabbed and pushed into a dark corner.

Even though it is dark I can still sort of see stuff.

"What's wrong?" I heard a familiar voice say, but I must sadly say it made me shiver...in pleasure.

"Some blonde hair prick pushed me into a dark corner when I needed air" I snapped.

Draco sighed as I turned around to look at him "I didn't mean that! I meant your extremely pale and look like you haven't slept in weeks. You look weak and in pain so what's wrong?" He said.

"I don't know...I just keep going dizzy and I'm really hot"

"Yes you are" I heard him whisper which made me blush.

"Shut up!!! You can't speak like that to me. You called me all these horrible names, you hurt me Draco so leave me alone" I said, pushing him I walked away from him.

"You claim I upset you but yet you still call me Draco instead of that annoying name your friends made up, or Malfoy" he spoke making me stop.

He stepped closer "your not upset with me" he told me.

He grabbed me and turned me around to face home "you don't hate me, just like I don't hate you-" he looked down "-trust me I tried, something about you makes me not want to hate you" he stepped closer.

"So I attended not to hate you anymore, not to hurt you, upset you. I want to lo- I don't know I just want to see you smile. To see you blush to see you inside and out" he leaned closer till our lips are inches apart.

"But for now-" he suddenly picks me up making me squeal "-off to the nurse we go!"

"Draco put me down!!!" I try to wiggle around, ignore the fact I'm slowly losing energy.

"Hey Hermione do me a favour?"

"What"

"Just shut up and stop, someone's trying to look after you so let them for once-" he looked down into my eyes "-let me look after you"

I stopped.

Stopped wiggling.

Stopped moaning.

I just stopped. Because I was in shock.

"I don't understand you" I told him making him look back at me.

"What do you mean?"

"One minute or okay next your pushing people away. I just don't understand you"

"Hermione how many times must I explain, you can't understand me so stop trying" he said making me giggle.

"When we find out what's wrong with me what happens next?" I asked leaning into he's chest.

"Well when we do, no more classes. Your on bed rest and...I'll look after you"

My heart melted at this.

He's really going to look after me? I can't believe it.

Who is this man now.

What happened to Draco Malfoy.

"Your staring mione" he told me.

"Does This mean you'll be my nightingale" I giggled when he laughed.

"Only for you"

Only for me...

A/N

Hi-

"AGHHHHHH SHES BACK!!!!"

I know I know I've been gone for a few days and now I'm finally chucking and update at you.

I hope you liked it.

And after thinking for some time on it.

I will...

NOT be deleting this book.

Thanks to my amazing readers.

Hope you enjoy xx

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.

Dramione-4-life. Xxx