Chapter 19: our scars are who we are draco

Song- Ben cocks so cold.

Hermione's P.O.V

The visions stopped after I told Draco.

He done a spell and made me un-live what happened and it worked.

He really is a smart wizard.

More then anyone would ever know and I think he tries to hide it because he's scared people we find out.

I was currently in the shower, I'm so exhausted a shower would do me the world of good.

I heard the door open and froze.

"Hermione?"

Shit shit shit...

"Y-yeah"

"Are you okay? You've been in here for almost 3 hours"

What?!

"Really?"

"Yeah...I thought you feel down a drain or something"

My heart flattered, he cares.

"I'll be out in a minute" I whispered.

I heard the curtain being pulled open but I stood still.

"The watchers cold! For god sake you'll get ill!" I heard the water being turned off and a warm towel was quickly wrapped around me.

He picked me up and took me into the room, where he sat sat me on the chair and watched me as I kept my head down.

He crouched down; with he's hands on my knees "have the visions come back? Do you have a headache?"

I wrapped my arm over myself as I being to shiver "no I'm fine" I whispered.

He went to grab my arm and I panicked, quickly standing up and moved away.

I saw he's face begging to go red "what the hell!!"

"I-I'm sorry but I can't"

"Can't wait" he took a step towards me only I took a step back.

"STOP THAT FOR FUCK SAKE YOU F... just stop!" I could see he was trying to calm down.

"What did you almost call me?!"

"Nothing!"

"Is that all I am to you. A filthy little mudblood!" The words written on my arm stung as I said them.

"Don't even fucking start!"

"No that's all I'll ever be isn't it, to everyone just a mudblood" I snapped then hissed as my wrist burnt more.

I put my hand over them.

"Hermione? What's wrong!" He started to move my hand away.

"No sto-"

It's to late, there in front of him stood the words 'mudblood' scared into my skins and scars around it.