Chapter 16: the past will always catch you...

Song- you can let go now daddy.

Hermione's P.O.V (play song)

I sat in the entry room, one that was once a classroom but is no longer In use.

I can't stop thinking about them, I have to see them.

This is the only way how.

I pulled out my wand and put it in the air "pasto" I whispered.

A blue glow came from my wand and before I know it my past was in front of me.

Just like a person would be.

Flash back.

"It's okay baby, I'm here" he said running along side me.

"But what if I fall?" I said.

"I'd never let that happen, do you trust me?"

"With all my heart daddy"

"Then Trust me when I say I will not let my angel fall"

"Okay" he rests he's hand at the bottom of my back "after all it's hard to fall when angels fly" then he gave me a push.

I was scared at first but then I realised.

"IM DOING IT DADDY!!! IM DOING IT. IM RIDING ON MY OWN" I scream happily.

"THATS MY GIRL!!! YES YIU ARE! Yes you are" he's voice grew soft at the end when he finally realised how grown up I am now.

I turned back to him and stopped in front of him.

"Daddy I did it" I smiled brightly.

He knees in front of me and tucked my curly hair behind my ear.

"Ou my angel can do anything you want, you are capable of wonderful and great things. Don't let anyone ever tell you that you can't do something...not even me" he kisses my forehead and walks towards the house before stopping and looking back at me "who knows you might even save the world someday"

End of flash back.

I whipped the tears off of my face.

My dad knew so many things, the wisest and loving man I have ever met.

The next flash that came was of my mum.

Flash back.

"Hey baby how was school?" My mum asked when she saw me picking at my food.

"I hate it mum, they call me a freak. I don't-" I stopped myself.

"Don't what baby?"

"I don't belong here mum, I'm different. I'm a freak" I whispered looking down again.

"No baby your not a freak, your special"

"No I'm not"

"Yes you are and I know that because I'm your mum and I know things-" she stood up "-and being different does not make you a freak. It make you unique, it makes you who you are hermione done every try to be like everyone else. You are smart and so beautiful. Okay not everyone is going to like you but you was not put into this earth to be liked by everyone. You was put on this earth to do great things. You can't make everyone like you mione...but you can make everyone remember you"

"Thank you mummy" I hug her and run to the door.

"Mione?"

"Yes?"