Chapter 39: it had to come to this

3 chapters left 😭😭

Song- meatloaf I'd do anything for love.

Draco's P.O.V

"Father these this girl at school, she's very beautiful. Little stuck up and a know it all but so damn breath taking" I rushed as I ran into his office.

"Oh really, I love a pure blood romance, so what does her parents do"

"Well they-"

"Are they part of the ministry of magic"

"No. But they-"

"Are well known wizards"

"No father their-"

"Teachers of the wizard school"

"NO! They are dentists" I blurt out.

He stared at me weirdly "that's a muggle job Draco, why would wizard parents have a muggle job, unless-"

"I didn't say they was wizards father, their muggles. Both of them. Hermione is muggle born; but she is so bright. It doesn't matter what her blood is; why can't we just stop this stupid s-" I then flew to the floor when my father stuck me across the face with his cain.

"I'll show you why her blood matters, and I'll give you a listen you will. Not. Forget. Ever"

Another memory hit my head, at some stupid ball I crashed; truth is I wanted to see her and god did she look breath taking.

I couldn't tear my eyes away, she was so bloody beautiful and sexy; another time was in class, she was describing what she loved; what sent in a man she loved and god I couldn't stop looking at her.

I cursed father and any other wizard who had this pure blood strictly shit! It was stupid and I'd do anything to touch her, ANYTHING.

Seems as time went on and we continued to grow, she became more beautiful and I got more interested, my hormones kicked in and all I could imagine was being between her damn thighs and making her mine.

I did anything to hear her voice so yes that involved bullying her, but we came so far! But now it's going to be thrown away, I can't fucking believe it and I can't do it. Life without her I can't live without.
*****
"No! I can't do that, anything but that" I stressed, I couldn't do what they had suggested. 

It hurts just thinking of doing such a thing.

"Think about what he said Draco! It's the only way" George said back.

I sat down aggressively on the sofa and put my head into my hands, I can't lose her I'm finally happy.

I know that made me sound selfish; I mean Voldemort could kill anyone. Everyone! Just to get what he wants.

In this case it's Hermione.

I can't give her up, she is my on chance at happiness, I can't lose her because she process a part of me I've hidden for a lifetime.