Chapter 27: will you...

Song- westlife wanna grow old with you.

Hermione's P.O.V

I was late and I hated myself for that, now I'm standing in front of him and my Nerves are killing me.

He pulled me quickly to his chest and slammed his lips into mine.

Once we pulled away we both breathed heavily, I rested my forehead against his.

"I didn't think you would come, I thought it was over" I whispered.

"Are you kidding, I'm a blonde lover through and through!"

He looked at me.

"You certain?"

"I'm certainest!"

"Certainest? I like that"

(A/N yes sam that is from where you think it is G2)

He looked into my eyes and kissed me again.

He then pulled me into a bone crushing hug and I felt tears build in my eyes.

"Listen I'm sorry for what I said but I swear mione I wasn't me, the voice and the body was but I swear the words were not! I loved you and did not wish to hurt you. Not again. Not after all we've been through" he feel to his knees.

"Dra-"

"I swear! I tried...I tried so hard until it hurt not to say the things that came out of my mouth. I swear it was me but it wasn't"

"Draco-"

"No just listen to me! I never wanted to hurt you. I loved you to much to do it. But someone's out to get me and you mione, I don't want them to get in the way"

"Draco! Crab told me" I said.

"H-he did"

"Yes and I'm not sure why anyone would hurt you or want to hurt me but they are not getting between us" I said.

"Well from tonight in making sure of that" before I could ask a gasp slipped out of my mouth.

Unknown's P.O.V

NO!

I stormed away from the scene with anger burning my veins.

Everything I fucking do to keep them apart just breaks them together!

This angers me so much!

How can two people with their past be this hard to split up!

Hermione is mine, from the second I took this body as my vessel.

Little do they know that my plan is moving forward quicker then they think.

I kept walking and bumped into Harry.

Errrrrrr I just want to kill him as well.

"Hey man!" I gave him a brother hug before putting a fake smile back on.

"Heyyyyyy"

"Did you see her?"

"Who? See who?"

"Hermione! Draco had something planned"

"You knew hey?" You four eyed little freak!!!

"She's my best friend of course I knew, plus crab told me. Anyway I need to go I'll see you later man!"

"You know it!"

When he walked off my smile slid from my face.

This crab is beginning to get in my way! I think I'm gunna have to get him out my way soon.