Chapter 3: night with goldie locks!

Song- little mix change your life.

Hermione's P.O.V

I was sitting in class, everything seemed to run through my head.

A lot has changed hasn't it, both for the good and bad.

I'm not sure I like it.

"Okay class dismissed but that doesn't mean you can all forget about the essay" our new potion teacher said.

Wait what essay?

I ran up to Ron, I grabbed he's arm to stop him "ron what essay?" I asked.

"Do I look like a damn owl Hermione!!! Listen in god damn class then maybe you'd know" he shouts, roughly ripping he's arm out of my hold.

"Well who pissed on your wizard bar?" I snapped, he moved so he was now inches from me.

"You!!! You fucking being here!!! Breathing the same air and me and fucking...BEING ALIVE!!!" Then with a push he stormed off.

I closed my eyes waiting for the impact of the floor only it didn't come, instead of feeling the floor I felt hands. wrapped around me.

I looked up to see...

Draco!!!!

He looked down at me with some unknown emotion before he gently straightened me up.

"Are you okay?" He Asked.

"Why didn't you just let me fall? I thought you hated mudbloods as you call them" I snapped.

But he ignored that comment and asked once again "are you okay?"

I sighed and nodded "I'm fine" I whispered.

He looked at me for a moment but then started walking off.

Grrrrr!!

"Draco! Wait" he stopped as I ran up to him and stood in front of him "look I'm sorry for back there, I didn't mean to come by so rude t-thank you" I said gently and I stood on my tip toes and kissed he's cheek.

He stayed still for a long time before quickly pulling away "what are you doing"

"Thanking you"

"Why would you do that?!!!"

"Because it's the right thing to do"

"No you shouldn't have done that!!" He snapped before running off.

"Why must you be so persistent?!" I whispered.

"It seems you have something wrong Hermione" I looked over to see Luna looking at me with those really weird glasses again.

"Oh Luna I didn't see you come down here" I giggled.

"Something's wrong with Ron right?"

"I'm sorry"

"He's been acting weird, he's been acting not like Ron...have you not noticed?" He asked.

"Well yes I have I just didn't..."

"Didn't think into it, of course not. Not many people do anyway I need to go I'm looking for something" and without another word she was gone.

Something is defiantly wrong with Ron.
******************
So I went to the library after getting excused from all my classes.

I sat there thinking until I felt something or someone behind me.

"Penny for you thoughts granger" I heard Draco say.