Chapter 32: hes back!

Song- imagine dragons demons.

Hermione's P.O.V

You know what sucks, when you sit there and you watch the world go by.

People come and go.

Love and hate.

Grow and die.

I'm sitting here watching all my friends move on with their lives and some people ask you to express how you feel watching everything you knew change.

But the truth is they don't want to know how we feel. When they ask you to talk about your feelings they don't mean your actually feelings they mean the feelings they want you to have.

Because people cant deal with dark or scary.

Although to our dismay that's the life we all now live, every second of every day something dark creeps up.

We live along side our demons because we've had them for so long we are scared to live without them.

The worst thing about demons is some people can learn to live with them but others-like me- can not.

I feel like everyone's moving on with their lives and I'm stuck here. Watching.

People want you to smile and say yeah I'm fine so they can move on, forget you and live their boring lives.

It's easy to forgive everyone for every mistake they make that one thing is forgotten.

Yourself.

It doesn't matter about other people's forgiveness but you will always find yourself asking.

Did you forgive yourself?

But that's not only the question we ask.

We try to ignore the darkness but it doesn't mean it's not there.

Does this darkness have a name?

How did it find us?!

It sailed into our lives expecting us to embrace it or fear it.

What happened to us? That we now send our children into the world like we send young men to war, then pray for their safe return.

Knowing that some will be lost along the way.

This life sucks.

It's like this world is a game and we haven't been told what the rules are, so once we get used to it and the game glows. the rules change and we are focused on like new characters.

The world has just become so inhuman and the people in it just follow suit.

What we really want is for someone to understand. To listen. To believe and to help.

But the darkness sometimes becomes consuming, sucking even the kindest of people in and only the strongest once come out.

After the darkness comes pain.

We need to feel that pain.

Without it, we'll feel. Broken.

Pain make you feel like screaming because they also makes you feel like no one can hear you.

We make lies that often begin with.

I'm fine.

But we know different THEY know different.

I'm not sleeping. How can I be fine?

The jumpiness. How can I be fine?

The constant overwhelming feeling that something is about to happen. HOW THE FUCK CAN I BE FINE?!