Chapter 31: no one is safe anymore.

Song- evanescence wake me up.

Ron's P.O.V (surprise)

You know when they say don't take stuff for granted, that you never really know what you got until you lose it.

I guess that never really hit home until recently.

The truth is I did take a lot for granted.

I took my best friends for granted, always picked on Hermione for being smart, for working hard when the truth is I was scared that she'd go further then me then leave. Without me.

I wasn't always there for Harry, I definitely took him for granted. He was the chosen one but not by choice; when he needed a friend I turned my back on him. Out of jealously.

My sister! I was never hardly there for Ginny, in her brother I meant to protect her. To love her. But I didn't.

Fred and George. Oh god my brothers, what I wouldn't give to see them doing all there jokes, smiling. Together.

I failed! We were meant to keep each other safe yet I didn't do my part.

Everything just fucked up but if I could go back bloody hell I would.

I'd do anything to live my life over and make it better. Be better.

"Have you done moaning about life yet?" I heard a voice that made me want to cry.

"Fred!"

"Don't get emotional on me now Ron!"

"Did you not move on?"

"Yeah I did but someone has to watch over you plebs don't they" he smiled and patted my back.

"Then why are you here?"

"Oh I feel the love! I'm here because we have something to sort out"

"Oh no the sorting out stuff is Hermione, she always does that. She's smart enough"

"Not arguing with that one because she is the smartest but the thing with your trio is each of you made each other Better, you all brought something into the group. All of you are smart in your own way. This you will be able to help with" he said.

"No come on" he nods his head In a direction so I followed.

"What do you need from me?" I looked at him.

"You need to watch something that's going on and tell me what you notice, now watch carefully Ron" he told me.

Suddenly we entered a room and in the middle was a massive well.

"What'd that for?"

"We have to jump in"

"What! Why?"

"Just don't question and just do as I say" we stood for a moment before he jumped.

I groaned "why does this always happens to me?" Then I jumped in.

And there I was.

"Wait that's me, but I'm here. How can I be over there. I'm here!" I screeched.

"Jesus! I always thought you should be a girl" Fred laughed.

"Shut up!"

"Now watch!"

It was then I noticed everyone standing over my bed, Hermione holding my hand and draco was behind her.

George, Harry, Ginny, Neville and Luna was all in the room along with that dude Christian.

"Come on Ron wake up" Hermione whispered.

I stood beside her and looked at her "he'll be okay Hermione, it's Ron. His strong and god we all know his a fighter" Draco said.

I looked at him in shock. He felt that way?

I guess he wasn't really that bad, I don't even know why we never got on we just. Never.

I looked at everyone then I noticed something.

That Christian was staring at Hermione, like intense staring at her.

What the fuck.

Draco put his hand on her shoulder and Christian stared at him with a evil stare.

"There!" I point making Fred looked at me. "can you see it! It's in his eyes (everyone stop singing Cher!) that glint can you see it. It's almost. Evil"

Fred looked at him "I see it!"

I notice him watching every move Hermione makes, glare at anyone who touches her.

"But what does he want?" Fred question.

Then my mouth spoke quicker then my brain.

"Hermione...he wants Hermione"
******
"But why!!" I paced back and forth, we are back in this pure white room.

"I'm not so sure..."

"Fred am I dead?" I looked at him.

"No! But I'm not sending you back yet, you are needed for something so when the times right we will send you back"

"What do I do for now then?"

"For now study, do anything you can. Remember as many spells as you can, look at christians back ground. Study everything Ron because something's coming and you need to be ready"

I looked at him as he stares into the well before he mumbled loud enough for me to hear.

"No body is safe anymore"

Hermione's P.O.V

"I wish he'd wake up" I yawned.

"Come on princess I'll take you to bed" Chris said.

Then Draco pulled me into his chest "it's alright I've got it" him and Chris have a stare down before Chris smiles.

"Sure" then he walks away.

"I don't want to leave him"

"And he'd kill you for staying awake and making yourself ill. Now come on" he pulls at me and I groan before looking at him.

"Mmm I love you"

"I love you too" he smiles and kisses me.

"Now bed!" He said pulling me out.

I ran back and kissed rons cheek and whispered "come back to us"

Then we left and went to draco's dorm. As usual.

We sat down, talked about everything and anything.

It felt perfect yet I couldn't shake of some feelings.

A feeling on constantly being watched.

And the feeling like something's going to change and nothing's going to be the same again.

I hate that feeling.

But hey.

What could go wrong.

A/N

Trying to update as much as possible but I feel like shit.

It's New Years and I feel like crap aha.

Guys. 11 chapters left maybe less.

I know me sad to.

Who's your favourite character and why?

I'm not going to start taking questions. 5 questions you get to ask.

You can ask any of the characters and me.

So start asking.

Think hard.

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.

~Dramione-4-life~