Chapter 22: you've changed.

Song- ozzy and Kelly Osborn changes.

Hermione's P.O.V

"Promise me draco" I said.

"Oh come on mione"

"Give me your word and I'll let you go"

"Who said I didn't like the position we are in"

Currently I have Draco pined to the bed  and I'm trying to get him to promise me he won't kill pansy.

"You know so do I...but if you don't give me your word that you won't kill pansy then I will not kiss you, have sex with you or ever let you touch me again"

He narrowed he's eyes "your bluffing"

"Would you like my word?"

He lets out a growl before looking at me "I will not kill the slut-I mean pansy. You have my word beautiful witch"

"Good!" I went to climb off him but he pulled me back.

"I like this position " he smirks whilst running he's hands up and down my thighs.

"Mr Malfoy we're gunna be late for class" I said then climbed off him.

He let out a groan "fine!" I giggled as I pit my shoes in before leaning over to kiss him.

"I'll see you later" then I walked out.

Draco's P.O.V

I laid in bed then let out a loud sigh as I got up.

When I was finally dressed and ready I left the dorm.

I was engrossed in my thought I didn't realise I bumped into someone.

"Sorry-"

"Draco baby I was looking for you" I heard a voice that made my blood run cold.

Mastering a fake smile I looked at her "pansy! Where you been?"

"Why have you been looking for me?" She smiled and pushed herself against me.

Nope defiantly not!

"Of course! How about this-" I moved my face inches from hers "we go into the roof and we can talk there".

She quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me with her.

I kept the evil smirk on my face and I walked with her.

When we got on the roof.

She turned towards me and took a step towards me and a quick as I could I...pulled my wand out my pocket and with a quick movement she fell onto the ground.

"Draco what the hell?!!"

"I'm a bit pissed off pansy! You know...now how do I put this. An eye for an eye, a hurt bitch for a hurt beauty! You crossed the line pansy!" I snapped.

"You mean this is for that cheap scank!"

"Watch it! Don't fucking push me! I mean it"

"This isn't real! For god sake Draco this thing with her is not possible!"

"I assure you, we are very possible...in fact we are definite" I snapped making her pale.

"And you feel such a way for a ..."

"Don't fucking say it!"

"A fucking mud blood"

I sigh "and she says it!" I mumble to my self.

She goes to stand up but I move my wand to knock her back down "stay down! Isn't that what you told her!"

I kneed in front of her "if you so much as harm her again I will fucking kill you! Mark my words" I snarl in her face.

"You've changed" she says in disbelief.

"Everyone has! Fuck sake pansy wake the fuck up. The war is over. We have no enemies"

"There's them and then there's us"

"There is no them or us! We are all the same. We lost someone in this war...some more then others. This war is not ours let it go!" I snapped.

She looks at me in disbelief again.

"What happened to you"

I looked her dead in the eye.

"She did"

I went to walk off until her sudden words stop me.

"It won't last you know! He will return and when he does he will take what he wants"

He will never come back!

No one will ever take her or anything for that matter!

Not this time.

Not again

"As I said. And take notice of my words pansy. Touch my girl again. I. Will. KILL. You"

Hermione's P.O.V

where is he?!

I've been looking everywhere for him and I just can't find him anywhere.

I was walking down a corridor with my head down, deep in thought when I was pulled into a dark room.

"Hey! Let go of me!"

But who ever it is didn't listen.

"I have you know I know more spells then anyone and I have a boyfriend who wouldn't mind kicking someone's head in! I'll tell him you know!"

This person pushed me against the wall with a chuckle and whispered in my ear.

"Well the worst I can do to myself is a black eye babe but I could try" he chuckles.

"Draco you arsehole!" I snapped before letting out the breath I was holding and resting my head against his shoulder.

"Sorry did I scare you?"

"Nar I get pulled into closets all the time" I roll my eyes "of course you fucking scared me!" I snapped.

He turned the light on and smiled at me before cupping my face.

"I will never let anybody hurt you, my griffindor princess"

I smiled and lead up to kiss him.

"And I will never let anyone hurt you. My Slytherin prince" then I press a kiss onto his lips.

"Come on now we have class" I smile and go to walk out.

"Are you happy?" He's sudden question stops me.

"What?"

"Are you happy, honestly?" He looks like he truly wants to know.

"With life..." I think for a second "with life no so much but I'm getting there. And with you" he looks at me as I look at him.

"With you...I'm the happiest I've ever been in a long time. I love you Draco Malfoy don't ever doubt us Draco"

He pulls me to him and buries his head into my neck.

"Are we possible?"

I pull his face up "we are definite" I say making him smile and kiss me.

Now lets go then walk out.

The question is...am I really happy?

A/N

Hey I'm back!!

I know it fells like forever like I updated.

Even if it was a couple of days.

Hope you enjoy.

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.

Dramione-4-life xxx