Chapter 34: when your heart is in two different places.

8 chapters left.

Song- meatloaf objects in the rearview mirror.

Draco's P.O.V

His dead. His fucking dead.

And I know why, I didn't know he'd stoop as low as killing my best fucking friend.

I know what he wants but he can't have her.

I look around to see everyone pulling out their wands and shining it up to the sky.

They playing tribute to my best friend so I can't be angry at them. Yet however I am anger.

I walk off ignoring hermione's calls, I can't do this not at the moment.

I went straight up to snaps picture and for the first time in a long time. I cried.

"What's wrong Draco?"

"His dead! Crabs dead. Voldemort is back and every bit of happiness is being ripped away from me. I'm so in love that it hurts but what hurts more is. I'm going to lose her" I screamed.

"Draco...it's going to be okay-"

"NO! Don't you get it. It's not. I'm not allowed to be happy. Everybody I love leaves or gets taken away from me, I can't take it anymore!"

"Draco, in normal situations i would say fight-that still stands- but you must always do what is right. Right for you and right for her. Come up with something, your smart. Whatever it is you will think of what to do. You always have and always will" snap said.

All I did was watch him, all I did was listen.
******
I heard the tune of a piano.

"If you gave me a chance I would take it, it's a shot in the dark but I made it. Loaded gun at her heart, you can't shame me. When I am with you theirs no place I'd rather be" I heard a soft voice sing slowly.

I walked into the room and saw Hermione playing the piano singing.

It was like she was aware of my presence instantly.

"He loved you, you know? You was his best friend and he thought the world of you" she said but never stopped playing.

"He was my best friend and I never felt like I appreciated him enough"

"He knew you loved him" she looked at me and smiled "come sit with me"

"Will you sing me something?" I asked as I sat beside her.

She was silent for a moment before smiling at me "I actually have the perfect song for you Draco. It reminds me of you and it might remind you of yourself as well"

Then she began playing the turn, she began to sing and all I could do was shit there silently and listen as my life was told within a song.

(I don't normally do this, but this song is one of my favourite songs, the words are amazing and I think in this story resembles draco's life. So I am putting up this lyrics. The songs in the video, if you want to here hat it sounds like)