"Jump."

Tessa

-

The party didn't last long, the invitation only said it was going to last an hour. My mind was spinning. I set the drink down on the table, following the figure of Daddy's to the hallway. He was on the phone, struggling to keep his voice down as he yelled into his phone. I slowly walked to him, seeing that his back was turned to me. My teeth bit the inside of my mouth, waiting until he was finished with his phone call. His eyes looked into mine as he ended the call, slipping the phone into his pocket. I looked around to see if anyone was in the area, my body moving closer to his. He stepped closer, closing the gap between the top of our feet and leaned in. "I don't know what happened in the elevator, Daddy," I breathed out. I could smell his cologne from here, breathing slowly to calm my heartbeat. "It's wrong, I know, but it felt right."

He touched the side of my face, "No one can know about this, baby girl." I nodded, "Daddy knows you want more, but," he paused, "we can't."

I responded, "What if no one knew about this? Would you give me more?" He breathed out, running his hand through my hair. "I want this," I confessed. Our bodies were closer than ever, the urge to kiss him killing me slowly. Looking into his eyes was the equivalent to being pulled out of the water. Every minute that I'm not looking into them, I'm drowning. I inched my face closer to his, waiting for him to make his move. It was like a game we were playing; making a little move and waiting for the other. He closed the gap between us, his lips moving against mine. I gasped, wrapping my arms around his neck as our lips moved slowly against each other. Once ours lips moved away from each other, he traced my lower lip with his thumb. "Daddy," I breathed out.

I could see him smile, a rare thing that no one would ever make it do. Smile. "You have no idea how long I've waited to do that," he confessed. How long did he want to kiss me? "I've waited to kiss you for two years, baby girl," he said as his hand reached for mine. I've waited long for this, too.

"I want more," I pleaded greedily. He smiled, looking around as some of the guests were escorted into the elevator. "There's many definitions to what more is but I want what you consider more, Daddy." He shook his head, smiling once more. I've been classified as someone, someone who made him do so many things he hasn't done to anyone. He held me hand in his, waiting for Tyler to escort the last group of people into the elevator. I could still taste the cake that we had earlier. He led me upstairs, holding my hand as we reached the top. Was he bringing me to my room? We stopped at the door, a door that I have passed but never entered. It was always locked. He reached into his pocket, pulling out a key and unlocking the door. What was inside this forbidden room? My heart began to beat faster as the door swung open. The inside of the room was covered with red soundproof material, the floor being sunken a bit. There was a bed against the wall, the leather covering shining as the light hit it. Two racks that held flogs were on either side of the bed, things that I've never seen before. There was also a chair on the left side of the bed, racks of toys hung above it. It was a s*x dungeon.

I breathed out, scared at what he was going to do to me. "I'm not going to do anything to you in this room unless you sign the contract," he stated. I shook my head, my eyes glancing at him.

"What if I want you to do something to me," I asked.

He looked into my eyes, "This night will be our first. If you want to proceed this, you can." I nodded, wanting more of what he could do. "Baby girl," he stood closer to me, "if we proceed, I cannot protect myself from you." Why would he want to protect himself from me? The thought of him actually being a serial killer came to mind.

I bit my lip, looking into his dark grey eyes. "Make love to me."

He breathed out, inching closer to my face. "I don't make love. I f*ck. Hard." I could feel my heart race, thumping against my rib cage as he backed his face away from mine. "Baby girl." It felt strange to have his lips on me, how soft they moved against mine. I let him take control, submitting to every command he wanted me to follow. "Jump." His hands gripped the bottom of my thighs, opening the door and carrying me downstairs. I was pushed against the back of his bedroom door, his fingers brushing the front of my jeans. He set me down on his bed, his fingers pulling my shirt up. This is happening. My body shivered as the cold air struck me, leaving me a quivering mess in front of him. This is really happening. His fingers looped around my jeans, unbuttoning them and sliding them off of my legs. He pressed his lips against my skin, leaving a trail of wet kisses to the bottom of my panties. I moaned, his eyes looking up at me. Wow, this was actually happening. I felt as his fingers pulled my panties down, revealing myself to him. I was bare naked in front of him. "So pretty," he breathed as he stood up.

#

{skip parts with a hashtag surrounding it, it's where the smut is. you can skip to the end if you're easily offended. i'm warning you}

Daddy traced his fingertip along my neck to the curve of my breasts. He breathed out, his eyes scanning me up and down. I was pushed down onto the bed, my body feeling the silk sheets. "Baby girl," he said as he pulled my legs around him. I watched as he took off his shirt, throwing it behind him. My eyes looked at him, watching as he took off his belt. He unbuttoned his pants, pulling them down. This is happening. I scanned his body, seeing the big bulge that was shown through his black boxers. How could that fit inside of me? My eyes were wide as I gulped down, keeping a moan in as he kissed my neck. "Are you ready, baby girl?" I nodded, looking up to the ceiling. There was a mirror on the ceiling, my reflection revealing itself to me. This was happening. I heard him pull his boxers down, revealing his rock-hard erection. My heart was beating as fast as it could, gulping as I saw the size of his c*ck. He ripped the condom wrapper with his teeth, pulling it over his d*ck. My heart was beating against my body, shuttering as he inched closer to me. He ran his hand down my body, running his two fingers up my slit. He was cold. "I'm going to slip a couple fingers in you, baby girl," he reassured me. I nodded, feeling as he went down. He pushed in his fingers, his eyes looking up to see me unravel under him. I looked into his eyes, feeling his fingers f*ck me over and over again.

Once I was close to my orgasm, he stopped. I watched as he tasted me, his grey eyes staring into mine. My body shuttered as his body inched closer to mine, scared of the next step. I breathed in as he slowly entered his c*ck, my eyes closing as the pain ran through my body. "Daddy," I cried out as I felt my eyes water. He shushed me, kissing my skin as he pushed into me again. My hand clutched his as he thrust the rest of his c*ck inside of my s*x. I felt myself dig my nails into his hand, wincing as the pain ruptured through me. He went up and wiped the tears that ran down my cheeks, waiting until the pleasure came in.

It didn't take long until I moaned in pleasure, the feeling of having him inside of me bringing me to my high. I wrapped my hands around his neck, feeling him tense a bit. His head went in between the crook of my neck, a few moans slipping from his mouth. He's moaning. He couldn't control himself as his pace gradually became faster, his thrusts rocking my body. I moaned, knowing that my orgasmic bliss was near. He pounded into me, hitting a spot where I knew would bring me to the edge. "C*m, baby girl," he ordered. I followed his command, unraveling myself around him. He rushed to his high after me, thrusting into me one last time before emptying into the condom.

#

{you can read now, don't worry}

I didn't remember what happened after that, my eyes waking up to the bright light. My head turned to him, seeing his peaceful body lay beside me. He was like a fallen angel laying in the blue silk sheets. The carving of his face making the shadows hit perfectly, how every bone structure of him made him perfect. The sheets covered his bottom half, showing his toned chest. I carefully touched his hand, my fingertips meeting his. There he lay in the sheets. Jamie Dornan is right beside me. Bare.

{i always have a fear that this story is going down to be taken down again. it took me five months to create that piece of work and it's gone. hope this one gets as popular as the original. i miss you guys and i love you}