"Let this take you away, baby girl."

Jamie

-

She ended her show, swaying her hips to the end of the song and bending down so I could see the top of her breasts. She sat on her bed, covering her body with the comforter as she leaned into the laptop. "Did you like your show, Daddy?" I nodded, noticing that my palm was twitching, the urge of wanting to punish her creeping up on me. She giggled as I stared at her, teasing me as she leaning down. "I'll take that as a yes," she chuckled as she moved the bra straps off her shoulder. "You know, Daddy," she played with the ends of her hair, "I wore this just for you." Her eyes sparkled as I scanned her body, wanting to see her full body once again. She unclasped her bra, clutching the sheet over her before pulling the garment off of her. "And I waited and waited for a call from you, wanting to get myself off to your voice," she said to me. "When you called, I was just about to sleep but I couldn't. I needed your voice so badly, Daddy," she whispered.

"Well, get some rest, baby girl. Daddy will be home tomorrow night," I ordered her, licking my bottom lip as she pushed her breasts together. She shook her head, turning off the lamp that was set on her side table. I could see her bare side, her subtle movement providing me a view of the side of her breast. She sat back down, her hair drifting around her shoulders. "Goodnight, baby girl," I told her as she looked into her screen. She repeated it back to me before I ended the call, my palm twitching even more as I closed the laptop. I sat back in my seat, turning off the light that was above me. My eyes closed for a brief moment, breathing out as I uncovered the window. I sighed, closing my eyes once more before drifting asleep.

The sky was darker than I could remember, my head looking up at the trees. I could tell that we were back in detroit by how muggy it was, the smell of the rain not present. My eyes looked at the reflection in the window, seeing my young self in there. I could see the mixture of dirt and sweat smeared across my face and clothing, the white shirt that I was wearing dirty with stains. My mind did not remember where I was, only in the corridor of an apartment complex. I could hear police radios that blaring from the room across the hall, men shouting directions as if they were fleeing. My eyes looked at the door in front of me, watching as it flung open and a woman stepped out. She was wearing a tight dress like she was going out, her red lips topped off with gloss. I was ushered inside the small apartment as she yelled at me, her tone angry. "How many damn times do I have to tell you to not go out there!" She swore under my breath as she gripped my wrist, hurting me as she spanked me. I felt like crying, the soreness of my body being beaten to a pulp as she took out her anger and frustration.

Once she was done, she yelled me to go into the room, running her hand through her dark hair. I followed her direction, going into the small room in the one bedroom apartment. My eyes peaked at her as she dialed something on her phone, fumbling as she put on her heels. "Hey, baby," she spoke into the phone, "so are we still on tonight?" She listened to the phone as she put on her fur coat, myself knowing that one of the men that she is sleeping with bought her that. I messed with the hole that was created in my shirt, feeling the rough material on my hand. "What do you mean you're going back to her? I thought you chose me?" She swayed her hips as she leaned against the wall, listening to the man that was on her phone. "Are you serious? I thought we were going to have a life together?...What do you mean that you don't want a life with me?" She snapped her head, slamming her clutch down. "Don't worry about my son, he's nothing to me." Her tone changed as she played with her hair, "How about we book a hotel and I can show you that you're the only thing that matters to me? Come on, I know you want me...What do you mean you don't want me?" She threw her phone away from her face, frustrated as the man hung up on her. I heard her scream loudly, tears running down her face, ruining her makeup.

The next thing I heard was the clinging of the contents in the kitchen drawer, the sound of the pills going into her hand. I turned away as she swallowed each pill in her mouth, sliding down to the floor as she swallowed another. My eyes looked back outside, watching as she started getting drowsy after a dozen pills. She took another fist full of pain medication, closing her makeup covered eyes as she mumbled out his name. I walked out of the room, seeing her body die in front of me. Her dark hair covered her shoulders as her breathing slowed, eventually stopping.